The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

I'm confused, why is this game ending so early? Means there is 2 hours before the Sunderland game.

police dont want trouble or something id say, not that theres much to be worried about imo, not like blackburn have fans

I'm confused, why is this game ending so early? Means there is 2 hours before the Sunderland game.

police dont want trouble or something id say, not that theres much to be worried about imo, not like blackburn have fans

Burnley/Blackburn is one of the worst derbies for trouble. I'm surprised people don't seem to know this.

Burnley/Blackburn is one of the worst derbies for trouble. I'm surprised people don't seem to know this.

hasnt been many if any during my brief time on this earth and i dont care enough about either club to look it up

hasnt been many if any during my brief time on this earth and i dont care enough about either club to look it up

Thiiiiis

When did the burden of diving shift from players to refs? I'm sure 10 years ago a player would have been castigated for that sort of dive, but all the radio stuff I've heard has hammered Mike Dean for it.

I think everyone's accepted FIFA aren't going to punish divers.

A few observations from the game at Turf Moor:

We are a better side than Burnley under laws, absolutely clueless.

Eagles is Burnley's best player by a distance.

Olsson is a diving bastard but looks a decent player, worth a cheeky bid perhaps?

Mike Dean had a bet on.

A few observations from the game at Turf Moor:

We are a better side than Burnley under laws, absolutely clueless.

Eagles is Burnley's best player by a distance.

Olsson is a diving bastard but looks a decent player, worth a cheeky bid perhaps?

Mike Dean had a bet on.

I have to stop you right here. Olsson usually plays LB and he is probably one of the worst, if not the worst, defender in PL. He's fairly quick but way too light-weighted and can't tackle.  Fat Sam has played Olsson in midfield a couple of times now (where he can do little harm) where he can use his speed better, but his left foot and vision is not good enough for PL.

If we want to go for a swede who can play both in midfield and defense we should look at Seb Larsson at Birmingham. McLeish has benched him for a couple of games now and if I'm not mistaken he hasn't signed a new contract yet so he could arrive on the cheap.

If we want to go for a Blackburn Rovers player on the other hand, I would go for N'Zonzi who impressed me. No chance of him leaving Rovers for us I think but he's quality