The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Has that Obertan been injured or is he simpley shcoking? Haven't seen him playing for quite a while.

shocking from what ive seen of him, dont see anything in him at all that suggests hes good enough for man u

Guest firetotheworks

I feel a bit sorry for Berbatov, he's quite obviously fucking amazing, but it just hasn't worked out for him at Man Utd.

Guest firetotheworks

The World Cup 98 football song being played at Ewood Park must surely be irony. I associate that song with watching The Original Ronaldo write poems with his feet. Blackburn are more like jumping up and down in human shit.

Man Utd are playing some lovely stuff here, and without Rooney.

Their problem isn't that they cant play nice stuf without him, its that they dont score a lot without him

told you!

I reckon Fergies decision to play Rooney last week has ruined their chances of winning anything this season

Guest firetotheworks

If ever there's an example that so much of football is about confidence, then it's Bobby Zamora.

Neville, Giggs and Scholes are nowhere near title-winning quality anymore. Need to be replaced properly in the summer.

Ive wondered the same about Fletcher. Not a bad player, but in comparison to their past midfield's.