The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

It's not hard to fucking grasp.

I'm disapointed that a northern team will not be in the final of the FA Cup and that it will be contested by a team from London and a team from the south coast.

Hence the reason you wanted Spurs to win today, more Northern.  No I get it, you're completely insane.

No, if you read my first post in full I said that it would of been great for Villa to of won yesterday which would of meant that their would of been atleast one team in the final that isn't southern.

Who cares? Why would you choose Villa over Pompey based on some ludicrous geographical fetish?

I never said I did, I just said that I'm disapointed a northern team (or in the case of Villa, a team that is atleast not southern) competiting in the final.

But why? Even a 'Northern team' like Liverpool or Man Utd?

Yeah but as much as Man Utd are located in the north, most of their fan base in is Japan or Soho somewhere, and Liverpool I really loathe, I'm not saying I would want them to win though, but being there would of been better the say Chelsea.

It's not hard to fucking grasp.

I'm disapointed that a northern team will not be in the final of the FA Cup and that it will be contested by a team from London and a team from the south coast.

Hence the reason you wanted Spurs to win today, more Northern.  No I get it, you're completely insane.

No, if you read my first post in full I said that it would of been great for Villa to of won yesterday which would of meant that their would of been atleast one team in the final that isn't southern.

Who cares? Why would you choose Villa over Pompey based on some ludicrous geographical fetish?

I never said I did, I just said that I'm disapointed a northern team (or in the case of Villa, a team that is atleast not southern) competiting in the final.

But why? Even a 'Northern team' like Liverpool or Man Utd?

The final would have been about 100 miles better if Villa beat Chelsea, what is difficult to understand about that?

Mong.

poor you dawson, really feel for you

Feel sorry for yourself when Roma go top today.

:lol: that's the best you could come up with?  :iamatwat:

I don't want to say anything negative regarding Newcastle. Your sad self gets you kicks by watching us lose. I personally get my enjoyment from watching us win (not getting hardon's from another teams loss that are not even rivals).

Everyone simply likes to see an underdog defeat a manager that ditched them and whom incidently has an old man's ballsack for a face  :thup:

You'd think 9/10 neutrals would've wanted to see Pompey win today for all sorts of reasons.

I'd prefer a team from the West to be in the final, so naturally I was gutted when Plymouth got knocked out.

You'd think 9/10 neutrals would've wanted to see Pompey win today for all sorts of reasons.

I'd prefer a team from the West to be in the final, so naturally I was gutted when Plymouth got knocked out.

:lol:

When i left the stadium yesterday (after the second goal, close to tears, and choked to the point of being unable to fucking speak), I had mentally written off the next seven days, and decided nothing at all would lift the gloom.

Wrong.

Guest Haris Vuckic

6000 empty seats, why didn't King Dawson take the massively long trip from North London to North London?

Oh Well like all proper Spurs fans he's sorted his priorities and decided not to go to the game but to post on a Newcastle United board straight afterwards.  :lol:

When i left the stadium yesterday (after the second goal, close to tears, and choked to the point of being unable to fucking speak), I had mentally written off the next seven days, and decided nothing at all would lift the gloom.

Wrong.

:lol:

6000 empty seats, why didn't King Dawson take the massively long trip from North London to North London?

Oh Well like all proper Spurs fans he's sorted his priorities and decided not to go to the game but to post on a Newcastle United board straight afterwards.  :lol:

5,000 yesterday - there were a lot of empty seats in Club Wembley and in the FA seats.

I'm goin to of a bowel have soup,cream have mushroom,to be exact.But first I'm going to of a shit.

Must be crowded in your bowel if you can fit mushroom soup and a giant turd in there.