The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

horrible horrible thuggery wins.

no wonder i hate italian "football" with a passion.

:thup:

I don't how anyone who watches the Premiership can think that was thuggery, or think that the Italians or any more physical than England's top teams.

So true.

Nobody suggested that though, wake up.

Eh? I vividly recall someone referring to Inter as thugs.

So I finally saw the sublime skill from Ibrahimovic everyone keeps raving about.... Oh, it was the centre back?

Did more in five minutes than Mr Woo/champ man/fifa/nike advert man has done in 20 big games.

£ 40m plus Eto'o. Shocking.

I don't how anyone who watches the Premiership can think that was thuggery, or think that the Italians or any more physical than England's top teams.

They only did what Chelsea tried to do last year. Barca were robbed by the ref though.

:mackems:

So true.

What :lol: I was specifically responding to a post which called Inter's actions thuggery and criticised Italian football.

i'd still say inter were more thuggish and underhanded than any premiership teams. that includes stoke and blackburn.

I'm not talking about their game plan to defend. You can defend well without being cunts. Inter were cunts on purpose. You can defend well without starting to waste time after ten minutes. You can defend well without falling down when a player gets near you. Lucio and cambiasso defended very well today but they were also unnecessarily massive cunts by feigning injury every time a barca player got near them.

So true.

What :lol: I was specifically responding to a post which called Inter's actions thuggery and criticised Italian football.

Why are you bringing physicality into it? Nobody mentioned it.

I'm not talking about their game plan to defend. You can defend well without being cunts. Inter were cunts on purpose. You can defend well without starting to waste time after ten minutes. You can defend well without falling down when a player gets near you. Lucio and cambiasso defended very well today but they were also unnecessarily massive cunts by feigning injury every time a barca player got near them.

I don't think anyone, impartial or otherwise, can have fault with the Inter players for feigning injury after Mr. Busquets performance. Both teams got what they deserved (each other).

I'm not talking about their game plan to defend. You can defend well without being c***s. Inter were c***s on purpose. You can defend well without starting to waste time after ten minutes. You can defend well without falling down when a player gets near you. Lucio and cambiasso defended very well today but they were also unnecessarily massive c***s by feigning injury every time a barca player got near them.

With 20 minutes to go, they were dropping like flies. Can't believe they complain about cheating and then cheat :lol:

So true.

Why are you bringing physicality into it? Nobody mentioned it.

Is thuggery not physicality?

Credit to mourinho for setting out the perfect game plan to nullify messi, xavi and ibra, but I think he should be criticised for what was obviously his instruction to his players to waste time and feign injury right from the beginning of the game.

I'm not talking about their game plan to defend. You can defend well without being c***s. Inter were c***s on purpose. You can defend well without starting to waste time after ten minutes. You can defend well without falling down when a player gets near you. Lucio and cambiasso defended very well today but they were also unnecessarily massive c***s by feigning injury every time a barca player got near them.

With 20 minutes to go, they were dropping like flies. Can't believe they complain about cheating and then cheat :lol:

Italian team in press conference mind games shocker.

What an utter utter despicable cunt Mourinho is...i dont for one buy into this special one shite...hes the most fortunate and lucky manager going....if Scholes blatantly onside goal against Porto would have stood them years ago hed still be floating around the portugese league...he wins the final against Monaco ( there will never be 2 more poor sides in the final again btw) he then goes and inherits Claudio Ranieries side that finished second and plays fantasy football buying anyone he wants, then leaves Chelsea and gets an Italian team that has been elevated to the richest and best by default due to Juve and Milans illdoings...The man is not special by any means just one lucky fortunate fucker and an utter utter twat of a human being...Ill be hoping Bayern win the final and the way they are setup i think they will

So I finally saw the sublime skill from Ibrahimovic everyone keeps raving about.... Oh, it was the centre back?

Did more in five minutes than Mr Woo/champ man/fifa/nike advert man has done in 20 big games.

£ 40m plus Eto'o. Shocking.

They may as well get Shola in tbh, instead of paying Ibrahimovic those wages for a mere imitation of the real thing.

Both teams were as bad as each other. Amazes me how Barca don't get more stick for diving and cheating really.

It's pathetic watching Busquets do the same every week.

And Alves. He's one of the worst I've ever seen.

Credit to mourinho for setting out the perfect game plan to nullify messi, xavi and ibra, but I think he should be criticised for what was obviously his instruction to his players to waste time and feign injury right from the beginning of the game.

and ibra ?

what was the game plan there....."leave him alone"

I don't agree with this it evens its self out shite. Putting aside all of Chelsea's bitching and moaning only I can only recall one of their penalty decisions being a legit call. Tonight Barca could of easily had two penalties and there was the disallowed goal. The fact is luck doesn't even it's self out (not in relation to tonight but) bigger teams get the bulk of the decisions and certian teams always have and always will carry more luck than others.

Then I'm biased, as much as I apprecaite they got their game plan spot on I hate the complete anti-football both Inter and Chelsea 'played'.