The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

I think he'll take it seriously, but he's got to rest quite a few of them, they looked shagged on Sunday.

Agbonlahor looked like he'd picked up a knock, Young was limping for the last 10 minutes, and Milner looks shagged.

This wouldn't surprise me.

Guzan

Beye - Curtis Davies - Dunne - Luke Young

Downing - Sidwell - Delph - Albrighton (if he's back from injury)

Carew - Delfouneso.

Youth team product, wide player. Set up the first goal against Brighton, but got injured straight after, think he's back now.

Just heard that Petrov has got a virus, so won't be playing, so that makes the Sidwell option more likely (*gulp*).

I hope Delph plays. He was great against Man United until he got taken off (inexplicably), and it is always good to see Delfouneso get a chance.

Incidentally, I reckon it'll be 1-1 on 90 mins, us having taken our eye off the ball and let them in with a late equaliser.

I fucking hope not. I don't want to be freezing my tits off the other side of Birmingham for any longer than I have to.

But as Warnock said, they've got a big game themselves vs Doncaster at the weekend and he made it very clear in the interview which game he'd rather win. Even openly talked of resting players in preparation for it. 2-0 Villa.