The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Guest firetotheworks

Liverpool 2-1, Torres

I don't wish this on anyone, but Ramsey injury would of have been great if it happened to Torres instead, f***ing up both Liverpool and Spain.

...and yet you just did.  :lol:

Personally I want to see the best players in the World Cup. Fuck shit advantages.

Liverpool 2-1, Torres

I don't wish this on anyone, but Ramsey injury would of been great if it happend to Torres instead, f***ing up both Liverpool and Spain.

Heh?

Well I don't wish it on him, but an injury that is painless but will keep him out from now untill after the world cup would be ideal.

Heh?! You are one sick man!

Liverpool 2-1, Torres

I don't wish this on anyone, but Ramsey injury would of been great if it happend to Torres instead, f***ing up both Liverpool and Spain.

Heh?

Well I don't wish it on him, but an injury that is painless but will keep him out from now untill after the world cup would be ideal.

Heh?! You are one sick man!

Painless?

Well I wouldn't want him to suffer the pain Ramsey went through yesterday.

I mean come on, you have all though about it, you just don't want to admit it, I'm sure most of you would wish an injury on Bent to get Sunderland relegated if it didn't mean it would effect England aswell.

Guest firetotheworks

Just thinking about the whole refereeing thing again. Can anyone name a good ref? The only one I can think of is Chris Foy, from what Ive seen.

The Beeb revelling in Dennis Tuarts goal v Newcastle as the best ever League Cup final moment.

Isn't the continuous Hereford obsession enough for the BBC clowns?

Guest firetotheworks

Just thinking about the whole refereeing thing again. Can anyone name a good ref? The only one I can think of is Chris Foy, from what Ive seen.

PM.

Marriner?

Bennett was good in the early game today, can't think of his past very well, but I'm sure he's made his share of mistakes too.