The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Guest neesy111

howard webb making another shocking decision

Trust me he's corrupt. I've been saying this for a while and i'm honestly not joking when i say it.

tbf, i believe most ref's in the top flight are corrupt

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA to Hull

They've got absolutely no chance of survival now, a 4-1 defeat at home to Burnley is atrocious and good riddance to them  :celb:

Well done to West Brom, they deserve promotion  :thup: :thup: they've pushed us all the way

Stat of the day :

Sunderland have won only 9 times away in their last 5 premier league seasons.

;D

Actually , ours isn't too clever either . We've won 18 in our past 5 premier league seasons  :-[

In other words, twice as many as them!

Stat of the day :

Sunderland have won only 9 times away in their last 5 premier league seasons.

;D

Actually , ours isn't too clever either . We've won 18 in our past 5 premier league seasons  :-[

Fulham only won 9 in their last five PL seasons. Shows how important it is to get results at home

howard webb making another shocking decision

He was absolutely shit last week in our match with West Ham last Sunday.

Gave them a slightly iffy pen then waved away an absolute stone waller on Saha later on- where's the consistency? Got in the way during open play 2 or 3 times and was just generally clueless with his decision making all game.

Then the following week he's doing a cup Semi-Final and will go to the World Cup in the summer. Joke!

GG United could be more or less safe if they can hold their 1-0 lead vs Plymouth.

Watch them fuck it up. :lol:

No chance of that, Plymouth were awful. We were pretty shit as well today, but they were like supershit, which is REALLY bad.

Another trophy against the top four there for the taking but bottled, Villa have created nowt. It's time other clubs stopped whinging and pulled their fingers out on the day.

Guest palnese

What do you do when chasing a game? Bring on Emile Heskey!  :aww:

(hopefully he'll make me look like a fool now)

Somehow I doubt it. O0