The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Looking forward to the semi-finals now, should be interesting.

4 different countries, lovely.

Mind you, Barcelona should be wetting themselves right now. The chance to make real history is sitting there right infront of them.

Rooney really should have let them know that he couldn't continue earlier in that game. My God he was a waste of a position for most of the time he was on tonight.

And the less said about Carrick the better.

It was daft letting Rooney make the decision. He was never going to volunteer to come off.

Yeah but when you make a decision to start with a player and see how he goes, you need him to let you know how he's feeling. It did become obvious he was uncomfortable but if he tells you he's feeling alright, you have to believe him.

Well, you can give him a chance, but it was obvious Rooney was holding something back. Sometimes a manager has to over-rule his player.

A sprained ankle isn't going to be completely right after a week. You may be able to run on it, but it's still going to be looser than it should be, and therefore vulnerable. Once he aggravated it, there was no going back.

Mind you, Barcelona should be wetting themselves right now. The chance to make real history is sitting there right infront of them.

I know... it looks almost easy. Anyway, first things first, Inter aren't pushovers.

But being the first team to retain the CL at the scum's own turf. It would be glorious.

Btw I fully have to agree with Fergies "typical German" comments. Don't really know how to put that into words, really, but have to agree with that.

Bayern played terrible in the first half and once again they will say "what they are" and so on. Fucking hate that club. Hope they will get to the final and will be beaten either 6-0 by Barca or 5-0 by "the special one" (which I would prefer).

Btw I fully have to agree with Fergies "typical German" comments. Don't really know how to put that into words, really, but have to agree with that.

Bayern played terrible in the first half and once again they will say "what they are" and so on. Fucking hate that club. Hope they will get to the final and will be beaten either 6-0 by Barca or 5-0 by "the special one" (which I would prefer).

Man United were terrible in both the first and second half in the first leg, and were shocking in the second half tonight.

Threw it away tonight & got exactly what they deserved, knocked out by the better team over the 2 legs.

I can see Inter beating Barca, personally.

Inter have a good side, starting to gel together nicely, and can play the cynical Italian game with the best of them.

Man United were terrible in both the first and second half in the first leg, and were shocking in the second half tonight.

Threw it away tonight & got exactly what they deserved, knocked out by the better team over the 2 legs.

of course they got what they deserved. Played terrible "football" at least in the second half. Played great 10 mins and thought that's it. Still, I fucking hate Bayern.  :lol:

Maybe that's the reason why I agree with Fergie....

f***ing hell man Gimp.  :lol:

I just googled german soldiers, i cant help what it finds.,...

Did google force you to post it anarl like?  :lol:

One of those things, just takes control, like when Picasso did a painting.