The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Even though I'm happy for Portsmouth, I'm disapointed that their is not going to be a club from north of London in the final, I'd rather see northern clubs do well then southern, and if that meant sayig Villa were northern had they of gone through yesterday then so be it.

Hope that's a joke, can never tell with you.

Even though I'm happy for Portsmouth, I'm disapointed that their is not going to be a club from north of London in the final, I'd rather see northern clubs do well then southern, and if that meant sayig Villa were northern had they of gone through yesterday then so be it.

???

Aye.

what the fuck are you on about.. :lol:

jesus, how patronising "unthinkably, unthinkably, portsmouth are going to the final", "how was that happened? HOW has that happened?"

Yeah, said as if it was something really unthinkable like Ross County beating Celtic, now that could never happen, a Premiership (so be it only for a matter of weeks) side beating another premiership side though shouldn't be described as unthinkable.

Does Pompey getting to the cup final to play Chelsea mean that they will also go into the Europa League since Chelsea will be in the Champions League?

im sure i read they wouldnt be getting into europe even if they won it. might be wrong.

???

Aye.

It's the stupidest fucking thing I've ever heard. :lol: As I say, I hope he's joking or else he's mental.

???

Aye.

I mean I'm disapointed that no northern team will be in the final.

But no matter who won today a northern team wouldn't be in the final, bu you could argue that Villa are northern (atleast they are north of London) had they of won yesterday.

???

Aye.

But no matter who won today a northern team wouldn't be in the final, bu you could argue that Villa are northern (atleast they are north of London) had they of won yesterday.

:lol:

???

Aye.

Mental.

???

Aye.

It's the stupidest fucking thing I've ever heard. :lol: As I say, I hope he's joking or else he's mental.

I'm mighty confused by the whole thing.

It's not hard to fucking grasp.

I'm disapointed that a northern team will not be in the final of the FA Cup and that it will be contested by a team from London and a team from the south coast.

I'm disapointed that a northern team will not be in the final of the FA Cup and that it will be contested by a team from London and a team from the south coast.

Yeah but Chelsea are more Northern than say, Plymouth so it could have been worse.

Hence the reason you wanted Spurs to win today, more Northern.  No I get it, you're completely insane.