The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

1845: So, who wants to play Jose Mourinho's Inter Milan in the Champions League final then? As the great Loyd Grossman might say - Bayern Munich and Lyon, it's over to you.

:facepalm:

Barcelona only need to win 2-0 at home to Inter (which they've already done this season) but they're already out apparently...

Guest Brummiemag

Second leg is set up perfectly for a feast of attacking skilful football. Inter will no doubt sit back (and with Mourinho as manager will attempt every dirty trick in the book) so it should be fascinating to see if Messi, Xavi and the rest can break them down. I hope so for the sake of attacking football

Out of interest does anyone know why the Barca players kicked the ball out of play just because one the inter players claimed to have cramp. It happens elsewhere and I can't understand why. It really pisses me off.  The players should continue to play, cramp isnt serious and it can be faked. I really hope that doesn't happen next week and more worryingly in the World Cup

1845: So, who wants to play Jose Mourinho's Inter Milan in the Champions League final then? As the great Loyd Grossman might say - Bayern Munich and Lyon, it's over to you.

:facepalm:

Barcelona only need to win 2-0 at home to Inter (which they've already done this season) but they're already out apparently...

hard to see inter not scoring the barca defence is that bad

Second leg is set up perfectly for a feast of attacking skilful football. Inter will no doubt sit back (and with Mourinho as manager will attempt every dirty trick in the book) so it should be fascinating to see if Messi, Xavi and the rest can break them down. I hope so for the sake of attacking football

Out of interest does anyone know why the Barca players kicked the ball out of play just because one the inter players claimed to have cramp. It happens elsewhere and I can't understand why. It really pisses me off.  The players should continue to play, cramp isnt serious and it can be faked. I really hope that doesn't happen next week and more worryingly in the World Cup

It's pretty customary to do that in Spain. Considered unsporting to keep playing if the other team is down to 10-men.

Deserved red. Bad week for Ribery i guess, first told he has had sex with underaged girl and now a red card. Doubt it was a malicious tackle, however well deserved considering it was a really shocking tackle.

Deserved red. Bad week for Ribery i guess, first told he has had sex with underaged girl and now a red card. Doubt it was a malicious tackle, however well deserved considering it was a really shocking tackle.

It was malicious.

It was malicious.

I get the impression it wasn't on purpose. I get more the impression that it was a bad tackle but not on purpose, if you get it. I dont see that it was all about trying to break the other guys leg as the tackle might as well have done.

Bayern looks like a nailed on 0-0 now. Hope Robben will win it through some 90 minute winner after he carried the ball from his own box to the other.

Never want Bayern to win but today their the last part of my big bet.