The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Does Henry have leprosy of something?? Why the hell would he bring on Jeffren and Bojan in front of him?

I think you've solved it. Has to be leprosy!

If he had leprosy and I was the manager he'd be straight on the pitch and as far away from me as fucking possible. I'm not sitting around with a leper.

Does Henry have leprosy of something?? Why the hell would he bring on Jeffren and Bojan in front of him?

If he had leprosy and I was the manager he'd be straight on the pitch and as far away from me as fucking possible. I'm not sitting around with a leper.

Don't poke holes in this, it has to be right.

Fucking leprophobe.

He'd get skinned left, right and centre, that's for sure.  :boomboom:

He'd get skinned left, right and centre, that's for sure.  :boomboom:

Fall to pieces in the box.

Fucking leprophobe.

Wouldn't shag one either.

By the way, I went to see shooting stars last night and one of the hairy bikers was on it. Made me think of you.

Fucking leprophobe.

By the way, I went to see shooting stars last night and one of the hairy bikers was on it. Made me think of you.

:lol:

Fucking leprophobe.

:aww: