The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Ju-Young Park and Gudjonsen up front for Monaco tonight!

(crickets chirp)

I'm hoping they can peat PSG tonight, so we can stay fourth.......behind Montpellier :lol:

Never heard of them. Sounds like a brand of bottled water to me :lol:

Wash your mouth out. That's the legend that is Laurent Robert's first club. :lol:

We were atrocious in the 2nd half today, Fulham were on top without playing well.

And yet I still wouldn't be surprised if we finish above Villa and Spurs.

Btw djmattis, is your grasp of English football as wretched as your prediction about Everton suggests it is?

Adebayors stamp on Van Der Persie  :mackems:

Mind Persies tackle ahead of the stamp wasn't pretty either, pretty obvious what he wanted to do with the tackle.

Dunno why arsenal fans seems hate adebayor much...? they got quite a lot of money from his transfer anyway...

Fuck's sake. ANOTHER long-term injury to a key player.

It's only Phil Neville, mate.

His quality isn't much but imo he's absolutely vital for us, at least for the foreseeable future. Yakubu quite a way from match fitness, Jagielka late November, and Arteta this week has been ruled out for another 6 weeks. Pretty damn annoying.

Yet, call it arrogance, but I still think we'll finish top 7.

Chris:  :angry:

Ju-Young Park and Gudjonsen up front for Monaco tonight!

(crickets chirp)

I'm hoping they can peat PSG tonight, so we can stay fourth.......behind Montpellier :lol:

Its class that Montpelier are doing so well, I was there jsut after they won promotion the place was crazy, nice city as well. Lets hope they don't do a Hull !