The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Guest je85

There's 3 players i'd take from Cardiff in an instant.

I haven't been able to watch the game, but who are you thinking Chops, Ledley and...?

That orange suit :lol:

http://www.costumesofnashua.com/CNWebSite105/Active905/Pages/CostumeRental/Austin60s70s/Pics%20Austin1970s/AustinDumbJC.jpg

I can't help but feel great for Blackpool right now. What a story.

I'm sure my admiration for them will abate significantly when they inevitably manage to take 4 points off us next season :lol:

There's a f***ing trophy for finishing 3rd????

quite unfair, isn't it?. WBA didn't get one.

I understand how monumental this is for Blackpool, but it's all a bit much. They're losing their shit over third place FFS.

I understand how monumental this is for Blackpool, but it's all a bit much. They're losing their s*** over third place FFS.

I'd say they're losing their shit over getting into the Premiership personally.

Guest toonlass

I understand how monumental this is for Blackpool, but it's all a bit much. They're losing their s*** over third place FFS.

I'd say they're losing their shit over getting into the Premiership personally.

I'd say they're losing their s*** over getting into the Premiership personally.

Fair enough, was a great achievement for a club that was almost in division 1 the last two season's. Don't get me wrong, I'm chuffed for them, but I guess it's odd that WBA were a better club and get none of this.

There's 3 players i'd take from Cardiff in an instant.

I haven't been able to watch the game, but who are you thinking Chops, Ledley and...?

PW.

Too hard to just name the three in the original post, then?

Guest Heneage

Why does everyone think Chopra is shit? Did he not get 8 goals in his time for Sunderland? That's before you factor in how sporadic his starts were.

That orange suit :lol:

http://www.costumesofnashua.com/CNWebSite105/Active905/Pages/CostumeRental/Austin60s70s/Pics%20Austin1970s/AustinDumbJC.jpg

What's you signature all about, btw? :lol: That's shearer, isn't it?! :lol:

Would definitely take Chopra if we manage to shift Best. Would be cheap and if we go for Boyd too that would be a decent strike force imo, without spending much at all. Then any money left over should go straight to the centre of midfield.

What's you signature all about, btw? :lol: That's shearer, isn't it?! :lol:

Yeah, he just knocked it back in after scoring a goal but it amuses me greatly.

Fantastic for Blackpool, well done to them. Delighted that those cuntish Cardiff fans have missed out again and even more delighted that Chopra shed tears, the mackem shite.

Great for us too, Blackpool will find it extremely difficult judging by their showing up here a couple of months ago.