The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Walcott does nothing man.

He's possibly even shitter than SWP in an England shirt. Both offer precisely bugger all.

Walcott could be a great player, Lennon is a good player, at best.

Utter bullshit, both halves of that post.

You think Lennon is something special? :lol:

Think the  :lol: are best sent in your direction, tbh: not necessarily saying that Lennon will be a great player in the same way as Rooney, Messi etc are great players, but if you have watched both Theo Walcott and Aaron Lennon play football and think that Walcott has more chance of getting to that bracket than Lennon does, then it's you who needs to head to Specsavers.  Neither player is 'special' at the moment, but Lennon is a far better player than Walcott, and even if he only has a very slim chance of becoming great, it's better than the absolute zero chance Walcott has.

Carry on marching into La-Laa Land, though...

Fantastic discussion style, you're really working the "I'm just going to dismiss your view without backing up what I'm saying" look :thup: guess you had to work hard on that one :claps:

Aaron Lennon is getting towards the end of the 'potential' stage of his career - what has he done so far on an international or european level? Thankfully, when I went to Specsavers, they gave me a pair of glasses so I could watch Walcott produce glimpses of genuine quality in the Champions League (vs Liverpool, vs Barca) and for England (vs Croatia). He's by far and away too inconsistent, but he still has a couple of years on Lennon - which leads me to the viewpoint stated originally.

Feel free to continue slagging off my opinion (:lol: in itself) or put forward a couple of reasoned points to counter-balance your own view that Lennon >>>>>>>>>>>> Walcott. Somehow, I doubt you'll go for the latter.

Tulio OG.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES! :celb:

Two major international-level fuck-ups this year for the fake-Japanese cunt.

Why is he fake?

I think he's Brazilian-born.

Ma-hoo-sive load of Japanese in Sao Paulo like. The bit where they all knock about is like a really shit, cheap version of Japan itself. Nice street bait though.

Guest toonlass

Tulio OG.

Two major international-level f***-ups this year for the fake-Japanese c***.

Why is he fake?

He's a brazilian who gets to play for Japan by virtue of having a Japanese grandfather.

Tulio OG.

Two major international-level f***-ups this year for the fake-Japanese c***.

Why is he fake?

He's a brazilian who gets to play for Japan by virtue of having a Japanese grandfather.

Cheers mate