The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Who's been consistently better over the last few seasons?

Drogba is a better all round player for me, as is Torres

Notice, I inserted the word consistent. Drogba has only had one season in england to challenge what Ibra has done since moving to Inter. I loved the guy at Marseille, but he is the opposite of consistent.

Drogba was poor under Scolari when he was struggling with injuries but pretty damn consistent over the last 4 years apart from that period

Who's been consistently better over the last few seasons?

Drogba is a better all round player for me, as is Torres

Notice, I inserted the word consistent. Drogba has only had one season in england to challenge what Ibra has done since moving to Inter. I loved the guy at Marseille, but he is the opposite of consistent.

Drogba was poor under Scolari when he was struggling with injuries but pretty damn consistent over the last 4 years apart from that period

Last year 5 league goals. The year before 8 league goals. Both Oba and Owen have outscored him in this period.

Drogba only started 17 league games in 07-08 tbh, 8 goals is a decent return when you look at his overall play. Last season was a total write-off until Hiddink came in and he started playing well.

This season he's already got 4 goals, 2 assists and won a penalty in 5 games man.

We are actually pretty shaky at the back, but Atlético have been pretty awful to capitalize on it.

They should actually be way better than that, though. I think they have a short squad, but there's rumor of economic trouble and some bad mood in the board room.

I also think Abel isn't really up to it. It reminds me of Roeder, who fluked a good half a year as emergency manager, but he's no way good enough as full time for a team in the Champion's League.

Drogba only started 17 league games in 07-08 tbh, 8 goals is a decent return when you look at his overall play. Last season was a total write-off until Hiddink came in and he started playing well.

This season he's already got 4 goals, 2 assists and won a penalty in 5 games man.

I think Drogba is actually more talented than Zlatan, but his performance don't reflect that. I know the player I'd want on my team.

I think Drogba is actually more talented than Zlatan, but his performance don't reflect that. I know the player I'd want on my team.

I actually think it's the other way round.

Has Ibrahimovic ever scored 33 in a season? Has ever got near the amount of assists Drogba achieves?

He got 29 last year, he's also got more assists over both of the last 2 seasons than Drogba.

They're both awesome players, but I still think Ibra has more technical ability that Drogba.

However it has to be said Drogba does turn up in the 'big games' more than Ibra.

Has Ibrahimovic ever scored 33 in a season? Has ever got near the amount of assists Drogba achieves?

He got 29 last year, he's also got more assists over both of the last 2 seasons than Drogba.

They're both awesome players, but I still think Ibra has more technical ability that Drogba.

However it has to be said Drogba does turn up in the 'big games' more than Ibra.

Already acknowledged that Drogba missed lots of games in the last 2 seasons