The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Rooney as striker? I just don't see him as that anymore, he plays too deep and wide.

And Benzema? have you actually watched him play.

Rooney's being playing central this season though. And he plays up front for England.

Rooney as striker? I just don't see him as that anymore, he plays too deep and wide.

Rooney's being playing central this season though. And he plays up front for England.

If you watch him for United he drifts all over the shop, Torres doesn't, that's why he gets more goals but Rooney will get more assits.

Aguero is your typical player who is really good on FM and Fifa, and that clouds peoples' judgements. He's in no way consistent enough to be put in that top bracket, not when you consider how constantly good Drogba, Torres, Eto'o, Rooney etc have been for the last three or four years.

If you watch him for United he drifts all over the shop, Torres doesn't, that's why he gets more goals but Rooney will get more assits.

But this season Ferguson has mentioned about him playing more centrally. Which is why I said about him being in that position this season.