The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Yes of course we can't criticize any team above us.  :facepalm:

That's your opinion.  But when my team is as shite as NUFC are right now, I feel I'm hardly in any position to criticize any club playing in a league above mine. 

That's your opinion.  But when my team is as s**** as NUFC are right now, I feel I'm hardly in any position to criticize any club playing in a league above mine. 

Weird.

That's your opinion.  But when my team is as s**** as NUFC are right now, I feel I'm hardly in any position to criticize any club playing in a league above mine. 

Weird.

How is that weird?

Weird.

How is that weird?

You're saying we can take the mick out of anyone in the football league down from West Brom but no-one in the PL, it's mental  :lol:

Guest kingdawson

I'm pretty happy with a point at the Reebok considering we never get anything there. I really don't understand why Cudicini is ahead of Gomes though.

Guest kingdawson

Man Utd have been atrocious, but a lot of that is down to Sunderland's tenacity off the ball, and confidence on it.

Cana has been an incredible signing for them.

Man Utd have been atrocious, but a lot of that is down to Sunderland's tenacity off the ball, and confidence on it.

Cana has been an incredible signing for them.

Couldn't believe they a) got him, and b) for so cheap. Only £5m-ish wasn't it?

Cattermole is a dirty twat etc etc, but on form those 2 really do make it difficult for very good opposition. I.e. this match, so far.