The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Guest iliketoonarmy

Fair result imo. Alan Wiley is proven again one of the best referee in England, and he should always be appointed as referee for Man Utd games ahead of Steve Bennett, Mike Riley, Mike Dean and Phil Dowd.

I read an interview with Rio Ferdinand not too long ago in which he said he has a running bet with his brother on who of them will score the most goals during the season. Now, does this count for Anton or Rio?:)

How could it possibly be Rio...

I read an interview with Rio Ferdinand not too long ago in which he said he has a running bet with his brother on who of them will score the most goals during the season. Now, does this count for Anton or Rio?:)

How could it possibly be Rio...

:lol:

GG is gonna be mental tonight.

Absolute ineptitude and a shocking ref. Quite funny, really. I was expecting defeat, but the amount of chances we missed was comical, as well as their 2nd goal, shocking from Loachy. Oh well. I've been waiting for the shit to hit the fan, our squad is shite.

A bit frustrating from Barça at the moment. We pass it and pass it but we are rather ineffectual in the last third. Almería are defending pretty well, though.

It's making me worry, im not watching the match..  I hope that Almeria aren't posing any kind of threat.  I have a lot of money on Barca.

Guest Heneage

Balotelli should maybe have got a penalty in the moment before the goal, Sneijder continued to chase the ball and placed it in the low corner from about 5 meters from the side of the goal, pretty neat finish.

He might have had he not gone down like Zapata had sledgehammers for feet.

How is Kim Källström doing at Lyon Babatunde? have noticed he has scored some good goals for Lyon lately but i don't watch the French league enough to have any knowledge about him.

The fans love him and he has obvious talent. Very likeable player and good attitude for sure. However, he is not consistent enough has had injury/been benched quite a few times. He's a good player, but I'm not sure he's good enough for what Lyon want to achieve, and comes nowhere near replacing Juninho. They have been linked with Sissoko.

Guest kingdawson

How is Kim Källström doing at Lyon Babatunde? have noticed he has scored some good goals for Lyon lately but i don't watch the French league enough to have any knowledge about him.

The fans love him and he has obvious talent. Very likeable player and good attitude for sure. However, he is not consistent enough has had injury/been benched quite a few times. He's a good player, but I'm not sure he's good enough for what Lyon want to achieve, and comes nowhere near replacing Juninho. They have been linked with Sissoko.

Moussa Sissoko? is he as good as all the hype?