The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Are Gerrard and Rooney actually out? Need to sort out my fantasy team.

SSN says both are out.  As is Torres, and Berbatov's doubtful cos his wife had a kid or something.

I've got rid of Gerrard but only benched Rooney for the week rather than take the 4 point hit. He's so important to my team I'll let him sit this week out and I think he'll respond well to that sort of man management.

SSN says both are out.  As is Torres, and Berbatov's doubtful cos his wife had a kid or something.

A kid or something, so she could have given birth to a lizard?

A kid or something, so she could have given birth to a lizard?

:lol: Aye, it was a kid or a lizard or something, yeah.

I think I'm doing the wildcard this week as well, the longer I leave it the dearer all the decent players are going to get.

Holy shit, Poland has fallen 20 places on the new FIFA ranking list. Now in 56th place, lowest we've been since 1998.

Think I'll need to take up another sport... hmm something we're good in like women's shot put or ski jumping  :weep: .

But at least the future is bright with the U-19 drawing against Israel and narrowly losing to the mighty football empire of Azerbaijan.

Guest Roger Kint

Macclesfield beat Cheltenham.

One accy out the window.

Never bet on friday night matches or early kick offs on saturday.   :buck2:

Thems my rules, of course i still lose but ya kna  ;D

KINGDAWSON

What a load of bollocks about Campbell. He refused a contract extension for at least 12 months before leaving the Spuds. He never promised to stay at all. You are just shitty on him because he joined Arsenal. If it had been Man U or Liverpool or even us, you lot wouldnt have been moaning as much.

Get your facts right about the lad. He left because he wanted to challenge for trophies, play at the highest level in europe etc and he knew he wouldnt achieve that at the inferior spuds. That has been a proven fact.

As for old mouthful of marbles Redknapp, he is as bent as a 6 quid note and the only reason he is up there at present is because he has been given shitloads to spend. When the money runs out, he will be soon on his bike again, probably begging Pompey to take him back again so he can be close to his beloved seaside mhome on the south coast. SANDILANDS, isnt  it? Isnt that a tax exile haven or something?.................LOL

Liverpool are next to nothing without Torres and Gerrard.

At the Stadium of Light, with in-form Bent and Jones, Sunderland will most likely get a point, if not have the chance to win all 3.