The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

I'd drop him from Beachy Head given the chance.

He's fucking rubbish, as is our entire defence.

Even wor Habib?

He didnt have much to do, everything from them came down the other side.

The entire day was thoroughly, thoroughly horrible.

You could have at least lost spectacularly.

:smug:

Almost as beautiful as a shola hat-trick. Looking good ash.

I know i got a text saying Arsenal score 6, Shola hat-trick, what a surreal world!

Very enjoyable match, i think my favourite part of it was the away end felt exactly like where i first sat when i went to Highbury brought back a few good memories, our support was top notch, couldn't hear a peep from the Everton fans mind and i would just like to applaud them on being good sports, one left saying well done to us down the break between the home and away fans, and a few came to us after the game said congratulations and they hope we win the league. Maybe they were just hoping Liverpool don't though!

Also the chang beer stuff wa'nt 'alf bad!

Everton's problem was Fabregas was given the run of the pitch! He didn't have anybody to keep an eye on him, i wish Willy bloody Gallas didn't get his head on that freekick mind, would have been straight in from Fabs making it 3 goals 2 assists!

Anyone see the Freddie Sears "goal" that got disallowed?

Harsh on Sears and Palace, but then you remember Neil Warnock is their manager, so it's all good.

Don't know... don't really like seeing stuff like that. Also thought Warnock was right in criticising the Bristol C players and staff. It was just so clearly a goal you'd hope something would be done even if the whole refereeing quartet had a synchronised seizure.

Guest Phil K

Anyone see the Freddie Sears "goal" that got disallowed?

Harsh on Sears and Palace, but then you remember Neil Warnock is their manager, so it's all good.

Don't know... don't really like seeing stuff like that. Also thought Warnock was right in criticising the Bristol C players and staff. It was just so clearly a goal you'd hope something would be done even if the whole refereeing quartet had a synchronised seizure.

Noticed some Bristol player got aggressive with Warnock because he wouldn't shake hands after the game. (I wouldn't have either)

Uncalled for and the Bristol player should have been booked by the ref who got in between them.

Absolute bollocks man.

It's not Bristol City's fault, it's the refs. Why should they atone for his error?

If the referee missed a blatant penalty decision, would you expect them to deliberately concede another one? If the referee missed a blatant sending off, would you expect them to deliberately go in two-footed on a Palace player to make up for it? Same difference.

Never forgive Everton fans for mocking us more than they supported their own team on the last day last season

Absolutely despicable.

I'd love us to be able to do so unto them last game this season and see them go down.

who did they play? where you there? i just don't seem to remember it.

Last game of the season man - can't be that difficult to find ?

Went on the Everton forum after that and the sneering Everton fans made a bad situation worse. They also banned me from their site (what we don't do here) for daring to ask for a reason for what they did.

By all means ignore it, and pretend it didn't happen. I WON'T. The only fans I found on that dreadful day that had sympathy with Newcastle were Arsenal fans. They did the OPPOSITE of Everton fans

I repeat - pretend it didn't happen if you want. I was livid at the unnecessary-ness of it. I mean - what the f*ck had we done to them ?

I will always hate - yes, HATE - Everton for that pettiness.

Alright calm down! I didn't say you were lieing!

Titus Bramble was superb today.

Yes. Yes, really.

Old news, most of us with sense figured it out years ago

Brambles potential as a centre half has never been in doubt, whether he would have achieved it here is a different matter though.

No doubt that Owen will score today.

Even coming off the bench, game will probably be stretched and there'll be someone setting him up on a plate on a counter attack or something.

No doubt that Owen will score today.

Even coming off the bench, game will probably be stretched and there'll someone setting him up on a plate on a counter attack or something.

Then his knee will explode during the celebration and he'll be out for 6 months.