The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

They need to forget all about Ledley King man, never going to be any stability with him in and out of the team. He looks woeful today, without Bassong it'd be about 6-0 by now.

Agree with you here, though all Spurs supporters I know truly adore him and reckons he is the best defender in the league when fit... The last few times I've seen him play he's been a bit woeful, but not as much as today.

They need to forget all about Ledley King man, never going to be any stability with him in and out of the team. He looks woeful today, without Bassong it'd be about 6-0 by now.

Can't believe he doesn't train.

The Burnley vs Hull game is delayed to 9 PM today, a bit strange imo.

Are you sure? Teams just been announced, bit early if they are kicking off at 9pm.

Well the stadium is full and Phil Brown is waving to the fans like a twat. :lol:

Are you sure? Teams just been announced, bit early if they are kicking off at 9pm.

I can't believe i mis understod the TV presenter when he said that their gonna delay their broadcast to the game and thought the whole game was delayed, sorry guys  :blush:

I can't believe i mis understod the TV presenter when he said that their gonna delay their broadcast to the game and thought the whole game was delayed, sorry guys   :blush:

:lol: