The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Guest kingdawson

Thank fuck for the international break. Apparantly Sunderland played us off the park (serves us right for playing 4-3-3). As soon as Kranjcar came on, we controlled.

Lennon and Modric should be back for the Wigan game :frantic:

You'll get to see Bruce crying about that match on SSN. We (Spurs) were rubbish when Keane was on the pitch in a comedy 433 and Sunderland should have stuffed us today. Harry needs to grow some balls and drop Keane.

Bent dived a la Rooney for the penalty too.

Guest firetotheworks

Villa 5-1 Bolton, bloody hell.

heh, love how loads of villa fans thought it was time for o'neill to go earlier in the season.

To be honest, we have been abysmal for large parts of the season.

What do you think's up with you at the moment? I just cant seem to work out Villa.

heh, love how loads of villa fans thought it was time for o'neill to go earlier in the season.

What do you think's up with you at the moment? I just cant seem to work out Villa.

Porous central midfield. Play the ball out wide all the time, but if that doesn't work, we have nothing creative in the centre of midfield and 4-4-2 with two wingers, you have to have one niggly fucker in teh middle.

NRC back today and see what happens. I#m not a fan of his, but he's a prickly fecker and makes things hard for the opposition in the middle.

On the bright side, defensively we've been immense. Collins and Dunne have looked unbelievably good, Warnock is the best signing MON has made in a long while, and even Cuellar is starting to look the part too.

On the bright side, we've only played well three times this season (Chelsea at home, Liverpool away and today) and we're still, what, fifth, is good.

Guest prestonj1989

You heard it here first.

Stephen Warnock will be on the plane to South Africa.

If Bridge goes ahead of him, Capello is fuori di testa

:clap: Wayne Bridge is so over rated and I have always rated Warnock. I guess it will depend on how injury free he stays.

Everyone scoffed when he spent money on Collins. Everyone except me. Get in.

I must admit, I thought he was bonkers. I was wrong.

I was also underwhelmed when we signed Dunne. He's no Martin Laursen, but Dunne for 5m or Lescott for 24m ...... *scratches head*

Guest firetotheworks

Porous central midfield. Play the ball out wide all the time, but if that doesn't work, we have nothing creative in the centre of midfield and 4-4-2 with two wingers, you have to have one niggly f***er in teh middle.

NRC back today and see what happens. I#m not a fan of his, but he's a prickly fecker and makes things hard for the opposition in the middle.

On the bright side, defensively we've been immense. Collins and Dunne have looked unbelievably good, Warnock is the best signing MON has made in a long while, and even Cuellar is starting to look the part too.

On the bright side, we've only played well three times this season (Chelsea at home, Liverpool away and today) and we're still, what, fifth, is good.

:thup:

Its just crazy how much the chasm in quality is when you're wingers are stopped. Ive seen you play both brilliantly and terribly this season, I know thats nothing new, but the difference between when you're good and when youre bad is massive imo.

Its just crazy how much the chasm in quality is when you're wingers are stopped. Ive seen you play both brilliantly and terribly this season, I know thats nothing new, but the difference between when you're good and when youre bad is massive imo.

That's it, really.

When we can play on the counter, and play fast balls out to the wings, we're sometimes really exciting to watch.

When we can't, we are crap.

We're either exhilirating or abysmal. Today was a bit different, we played far more to feet, and had plenty of movement off the ball.