The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Guest Geordiesned

I don't want to tempt fate but outside the top 2 the scores are going our way at present with Watford down in 12th the only team winning.

I don't want to tempt fate but outside the top 2 the scores are going our way at present with Watford down in 12th the only team winning.

This. If we win on  Monday us and WBA would have a big lead over the rest.

Guest firetotheworks

1701: TEAM NEWS Man Utd v Everton

Manchester United striker Michael Owen starts as centre-back

Nemanja Vidic returns from a calf injury and Rafael comes in at right-back.

Sometimes line breaks can be funny.

f***ing hell, leicester scored in the last minute. [glow=red,2,300]Also Swansea are 4th[/glow]  ???

Get used to it, you will see the magic soon  O0

One of only 2 games this season I'll be rooting for a Newcastle defeat. (Well, unless Newcastle has something riding on it and Swansea does not).

f***ing hell, leicester scored in the last minute. [glow=red,2,300]Also Swansea are 4th[/glow]  ???

Get used to it, you will see the magic soon   O0

One of only 2 games this season I'll be rooting for a Newcastle defeat. (Well, unless Newcastle has something riding on it and Swansea does not).

Fair play, Sousa has got them playing some decent football think we have Swansea at home soon do we not?

We are such a sexy football team.

big deal you won 3-0.  This league is shit anyway.

Yeah, because we were such a sexy team under Boothroyd when we were winning. NO. It's the fact that we're playing good football, with a young team, with no Marlon King-esque wankers (excepting Ellington). It is refreshing, wonderful and ultimately incredibly sexy.

We are such a sexy football team.

big deal you won 3-0.  This league is s*** anyway.

Yeah, because we were such a sexy team under Boothroyd when we were winning. NO. It's the fact that we're playing good football, with a young team, with no Marlon King-esque wankers (excepting Ellington). It is refreshing, wonderful and ultimately incredibly sexy.

I was on the wind up, petal.