The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Sunday is going to be horrible. I've gone from thinking it's 50/50 to 100% certain that we will be stuffed on our own ground.

Something must be seriously wrong behind the scenes. Yes, there's loads of injuries but that team is still good enough to beat Hull. 3-0 after half an hour is a total disgrace.

Sunday is going to be horrible. I've gone from thinking it's 50/50 to 100% certain that we will be stuffed on our own ground.

Something must be seriously wrong behind the scenes. Yes, there's loads of injuries but that team is still good enough to beat Hull. 3-0 after half an hour is a total disgrace.

just lucky liverpool is in rotten form and that may be the only hope for everton.............. i know everton have injuries but dear god the team they have out should be beating hull

Injuries are no excuse here for this debacle. The one thing we've had in the past few years is if we're down, we don't collapse like a house of cards. We have had some awful performances this year, and 3-0 after 35 minutes against Hull fucking City is an embarrassment.

Guest Heneage

Liverpool aren't so hot right now either.

Just realized that even with this defeat, Everton would only be 5 points adrift of 7th place.

EDIT: Just watched and saw that Atlético are 1 down against Nicosia already. Not even Europa League for them.

:clap2:

(for APOEL......couldnt give a rat's ass about Atletico. APOEL playing direct football, punching in the right places. Atletico are trying to be too clever dancing around with the ball like bellends).