The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Guest neesy111

Ruud Gullit  :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

the only pundit talking sense about owen

What did he say?

saying that owen is nothing special while mccallister and redknapp are saying that only owen could of scored those goals

notice mccallister and redknapp have both played with him in at liverpool  :fwap: :fwap: :fwap: :fwap: :fwap:

If Owen got into the England squad then scored a shitty goal to win the World Cup final for England would it dampen it for you?

Would for me.

Couldn't give a flying fuck who scored the winning goal, if it happened. Could even be a mackem, wouldn't change a thing.

Ruud Gullit  :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

What did he say?

saying that owen is nothing special while mccallister and redknapp are saying that only owen could of scored those goals

notice mccallister and redknapp have both played with him in at liverpool  :fwap: :fwap: :fwap: :fwap: :fwap:

you know despite the fact he was a kinda shit manager i like gullit

What did he say?

you know despite the fact he was a kinda s*** manager i like gullit

Fuck me the fella was Sourness with out wasting as much dosh.

If Owen got into the England squad then scored a shitty goal to win the World Cup final for England would it dampen it for you?

Would for me.

Couldn't give a flying f*** who scored the winning goal, if it happened. Could even be a mackem, wouldn't change a thing.

Meh, it would really erk me tbh. Say he scored off his shin or something and then seeing his smerking grin all over every paper in the world. Annoying dick.

What did he say?

you know despite the fact he was a kinda s*** manager i like gullit

Fuck me the fella was Sourness with out wasting as much dosh.

yes but he was more fundamentally decent a person whereas souness was a cock

Would for me.

Couldn't give a flying f*** who scored the winning goal, if it happened. Could even be a mackem, wouldn't change a thing.

Meh, it would really erk me tbh. Say he scored off his shin or something and then seeing his smerking grin all over every paper in the world. Annoying dick.

I'd be too busy celebrating winning the World Cup to care to be honest. :laugh: