The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Guest firetotheworks

Xisco goal. Header from the penalty spot.

First start for Racing, too.

At first I read that as "Xisco goal. Header from a penalty" :lol:

:lol: I wonder if anyone's ever tried that.

Rather see Liverpool fail to qualify for the champions league than see Sunderland get relegated tbh.

Why?

Always good to see the mirror kissers miss out, thats why.

Love to see the Liverpool fans loyalty after 50+ years of no trophies and up and down between the leagues.

Something tells me their attendances would be more like the Smoggies than even the Makems standard.

I reckon Arsenal should sign Ranger on loan in January, as they need a big, strong centre forward O0

...who scores once in half a season ?

Arsene's not that daft.

He goes for promise, sure. But guaranteed return.

I reckon Arsenal should sign Ranger on loan in January, as they need a big, strong centre forward O0

Arsene's not that daft.

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH

Rather see Liverpool fail to qualify for the champions league than see Sunderland get relegated tbh.

Why?

Love to see the Liverpool fans loyalty after 50+ years of no trophies and up and down between the leagues.

Something tells me their attendances would be more like the Smoggies than even the Makems standard.

But ahead of the Mackems getting relegated? Come on man.

Arsene's not that daft.

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH

..............nnnnnnnnnnnNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWwwwwwwwwww....................

Why?

But ahead of the Mackems getting relegated? Come on man.

If they get relegated that means we miss out another season with a derby.  At least if they're in the Prem next season we'll have two proper derby matches.

Do Liverpool pace themselves properly? They were giving everything in the first half, playing at full pelt, closing Arsenal down all over the pitch as though their lives depended on it. Obviously it got them the lead, but they'd run out of steam in the second half.

Guest firetotheworks

Hansen's talking bollocks there like.

No way would you see that against Fabregas in normal play, and no way was it a red card.