The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

http://www.passaparola.info/Portals/0/mancini.jpg

Surely the tramp in the hat isn't the manager

http://www.oleole.com/media/main/images/blogs/images/group1/subgrp281/blogimg_2491_56128-20081217011659218328.gif

Over there

http://www.stokecityfc.com/javaImages/f5/76/0,,10310~3438325,00.jpg

Uhhh, yeh.

I'm going to be the most gutted I've been in a long, long time if we don't win today. Fwiw, I think we'll trounce them.

I think you will, their away form is woeful. I think they have like one point on the road.

Can see Saha bagging two here.

I'm going to be the most gutted I've been in a long, long time if we don't win today. Fwiw, I think we'll trounce them.

I think you will, their away form is woeful. I think they have like one point on the road.

The way we're playing, someone's going to get a twatting off us soon. It would have been the Birmingham game had Saha's goal to make it 2-0 not been disallowed, and even then, we dominated yet contrived to only draw. 4-1 today, howay.

The way we're playing, someone's going to get a twatting off us soon. It would have been the Birmingham game had Saha's goal to make it 2-0 not been disallowed, and even then, we dominated yet contrived to only draw. 4-1 today, howay.

We had something like 67% possession against Sunderland away from home too.

Should have been two comfortable wins and six points against them & Birmingham but we end up drawing both games. I might just give up if we don't win today.

Yep, 67% possession according to BBC.

People don't realise we do play a lot of good stuff - but we too often get desperate when we're not winning. We ripped Birmingham to shreds by playing good football, and then in the 2nd half, what do we do? Launch it high to their tall centre-backs.

On another note, what about Sunderland? That early-season optimism is draining away, their away record is wretched, and now they're not winning at home either. They saw us, a side at our lowest ebb for a while, go there with our squad and dominate them for most of the match, and they were lucky to escape with a draw. If they don't improve in the next 4-5 games, they're in big trouble.

And yeah, if we don't win today, I'll go clinically insane.

People don't realise we do play a lot of good stuff - but we too often get desperate when we're not winning. We ripped Birmingham to shreds by playing good football, and then in the 2nd half, what do we do? Launch it high to their tall centre-backs.

On another note, what about Sunderland? That early-season optimism is draining away, their away record is wretched, and now they're not winning at home either. They saw us, a side at our lowest ebb for a while, go there with our squad and dominate them for most of the match, and they were lucky to escape with a draw. If they don't improve in the next 4-5 games, they're in big trouble.

If it wasn't for Darren Bent's form then Sunderland would be in the relegation zone. They've spent a lot of money in the last few years to put together a very average team.

If it wasn't for Darren Bent's form then Sunderland would be in the relegation zone. They've spent a lot of money in the last few years to put together a very average team.

its their fluke results against arsenal and man u and a lucky beach ball thats got them ahead of relegation spots and even then not much ahead

its their fluke results against arsenal and man u and a lucky beach ball thats got them ahead of relegation spots and even then not much ahead

Yes, it's probably just bitterness because of our situation, but I'd fucking love it if Darren Bent got injured for a few months - then we'll see them squirm.