The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Guest Geordiesned

Phil Dowd always winds me up. So biased towards the big teams. Song could have been off for 2 yellows by now and hasn't even been booked!

Phil Dowd always winds me up. So biased towards the big teams. Song could have been off for 2 yellows by now and hasn't even been booked!

Appreciate what you're saying about the Song issue, but he's certainly never biased towards the big teams.  He's sent off 2 Man Utd players in a game on 2 occasions, sent off Terry last season at Everton and sent off Gerrard in a Merseyside derby as well.

Jones' cross for Bent today was f***ing gorgeous.

Peach of a cross but shite defending as well.

We should have won that game easily, played them off the park for long periods. Someone is going to get a right twatting off us soon, maybe Burnley tomorrow.

I've always thought the opposite about Dowd, he seems to be one of the only ones willing to upset the Sky 4 with red cards, pens etc

Man Utd at present remind me of us.

You off your tits Dave?

They're just not playing well at all. There's very little spectacular about them now that Ronaldo has gone - no spark, no pace, nothing out of the ordinary - they're beating most teams simply by having superior individuals. That's all I meant.