The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Alan Irvine has been sacked

They've had a shocking run of form.

Still harsh though.

He's had no money to spend, worked wonders when he first went there and then, in his first bad patch, they sack him? Tossers.

Only two games difference between Irvine and Owen Coyle doing identical jobs. Few months later and one is a great young manager and the other sacked.

Don't know what they expected when they let their best players go outside the transfer window.

I hate Christmas games. I spend all week driving to Birmingham, so don't really want to do it in me hols.

Anyway. Given our 2 STs to a couple of guys who work for me and thereby looking for good karma in return.

COME ON YOU LIONS!

We'll lose.

Only two games difference between Irvine and Owen Coyle doing identical jobs. Few months later and one is a great young manager and the other sacked.

Don't know what they expected when they let their best players go outside the transfer window.

Exactly. Irvine also showed them a lot of loyalty turning down WBA in the summer which is a bigger job with an actual transfer budget, bigger fanbase etc

Guest Haris Vuckic

As much as Villa fans are generally utter wankers I would like to see them beat the horrible bin dipping twats.

If Liverpool don't get Champions League they are fucked and in all honesty I see Villa as the better team, so are Spurs probably.

Guest Geordiesned

Getting a bit heated in the Villa Liverpool game now. Scousers should have had a pen. Another one denied to try and balance out all of Gerrard's dives. :)

Guest Geordiesned

Lucas booked for nothing much as was Dunne minutes earlier. Andy Gray whinging about the Lucas booking but not Dunne's. Knob.