The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Is there a more hard working player than Behrami?

Just seems to run all game after everybody.

He only works half as hard as you think, Kovac is doing the rest ;)

Haha, difficult to tell them apart like (thank fuck Jimenez scrapped the blonde) but Behrami is definitely the one doing the most running, he's always running and tackling back.

Mallorca just beat Bilbao to go ahead of Sevilla into 4th place.

What a season they're having.

Won all eight home games so far and managed to get six points on the road.

At home they have won against bottom half teams and Getafe and now Bilbao. It's all very good but if (when) their home form starts dipping things won't be as pretty any more. They are having financial troubles as well, aren't they Village Idiot?

Interesting point, Real have played seven out of the eight teams Mallorca played (Depor instead of Bilbao) and they also won all eight home games

Guest Heneage

Is anyone watching this Football Academy show on Sky One? It looks brilliant, to sound like an old fart .'We had nothing like that when I was 16.

Ronaldo acting the twat as usual.

Bloody hell man, I know he sometimes comes across as a bit arrogant with his posting style, but that's a bit excessive.

Well i'm sorry, but i've had enough of it.

Guest Heneage

How does Fergie get away with it. Seriously, if anyone else pulled the stuff he does, both during and after a game they'd be called on it, and the FA would be giving them no-end of summons and bans.

How does Fergie get away with it. Seriously, if anyone else pulled the stuff he does, both during and after a game they'd be called on it, and the FA would be giving them no-end of summons and bans.

because the fa are a bunch of cowards and are afraid of taking the big clubs to task lest they warm to the idea of a european super league in the future and leave english competitions costing the fa and premier league billions

Ronaldo acting the t*** as usual.

Bloody hell man, I know he sometimes comes across as a bit arrogant with his posting style, but that's a bit excessive.

Well i'm sorry, but i've had enough of it.

:lol: