The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Guest optimistic nit

I really hope Forest come up ahead of WBA. Sick of them coming up, down, up, down, up, down. They've had plenty of chances to establish themselves in the Premier League, and failed everytime miserably. Offer nothing.

i think forest would get destroyed in the prem, not sure why but its just how i feel

tbh i dont really think those days exist like they did. if over the last two seasons the likes of hull, stoke, burnley and wolves have not been destroyed in the prem then i dont see forest being a worse team than those 4 were/are.

Guest Roger Kint

ANY team going up will be destroyed, ignore Burnley, this year its a shit league til Coyle defected, still 3 from Pompey, Wolves, BOlton, Burnley, Wet Sham

Guest optimistic nit

what difference will one season make? size wise burnley and wolves are smaller than forest (or us), i didn't watch the championship last year but were burnley and wolves really that much better than any of the teams this year?

11 minutes injury time in the last two games for man united for no real reason.

Just noticed Sky are showing Leicester V Cardiff, is that because of the postponemnt of West Ham v Wolves? They're showing the first half of Xerez v Valencia aswell.

Aye, think so. :thup:

Canny how they can just switch to another match.

Just noticed Sky are showing Leicester V Cardiff, is that because of the postponemnt of West Ham v Wolves? They're showing the first half of Xerez v Valencia aswell.

Aye, think so. :thup:

Canny how they can just switch to another match.

They were broadcasting the Leicester Tigers game yesterday, so I imagine that's why they chose it, just down the road!