The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Guest kingdawson

No about half 3 actually.

I'm just joshin ya!

What's the expectations on Defoe? 15?20?

Not sure tbh. So far he's been devastating and long may it continue. He's improved so much as an all around player whilst at Pompey. Another thing is he works well with Pav, Crouch and now him and Keane look impressive as a partnership so he should get goals whoever he's partnered with.

Guest Heneage

No about half 3 actually.

I'm just joshin ya!

What's the expectations on Defoe? 15?20?

What are you on about? Shags in a week or goals in a season?

Lamposts before the cops pull him over.

We're playing some lovely football. Keeping it on the floor at all times and playing quick short passes.

Didn't think you were that good today, you were lucky to win imo.

Agree, was a pretty scrappy game, and Spurs only won because of two shocking pieces of defending. Still, a win is a win and to have a perfect record, including beating Liverpool, is impressive.

We're playing some lovely football. Keeping it on the floor at all times and playing quick short passes.

Agree, was a pretty scrappy game, and Spurs only won because of two shocking pieces of defending. Still, a win is a win and to have a perfect record, including beating Liverpool, is impressive.

They remind me of Barcelona.  :pow:

Guest Heneage

Thanks guys, I get confused with British summer time.  :facepalm:

For future reference go to Livescore.com and next to the game listing it has the time in that country  right now in the top left.

Someone needs to pull their finger out and buy La Liga.

Thanks guys, I get confused with British summer time.  :facepalm:

For future reference go to Livescore.com and next to the game listing it has the time in that country  right now in the top left.

Someone needs to pull their finger out and buy La Liga.

Thanks, bookmarked livescore.

So no games are gonna be on Sky this year?  I thought it was just this game.  :kinnear:

Sky's deal with La Liga has ran out, and La Liga want £15 Million a year to continue broadcasting. Sky are refusing to pay it, as are other broadcasters, so until that's sorted out then there will be no Spanish football on English TV this season  :angry:

Guest kingdawson

I think a draw was probably the fairest result today.