The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Nope, but I think he'll fit in quick and make Barca even more pleasing on the eye than with Eto'o.

And he;ll score a similar amount of goals as Eto'o

The Swedish commentator said that "many people" believes that. Would love to know who these "many people" are :dontknow:

Lazio 1

Bari 1

You count SuperCoppa ?! :lol:

Why not?would have counted if Zlatan had scored in any of the games he played against Bilbao as well.

Cup, League, CL etc bring it on

What's happened to the love for Zlatan? it seems like yesterday when i was cringing through some of your posts like ..  :crazy2:

I love Zlatan too much for my own good, its not a secret really

I went to watch some women's football in the EURO's today. Finland 1-0 Denmark.

1st half was woeful but 2nd half a great improvement. Finland especially playing some very neat football at times and actually going into tackles hard and winning pretty much all challenges. Atmosphere was decent as well. About 16k spectators.

Gonna go see all Finland's games in the group stage. Bring on Wednesday & Holland :thup:

1st half was woeful but 2nd half a great improvement. Finland especially playing some very neat football at times and actually going into tackles hard and winning pretty much all challenges. Atmosphere was decent as well. About 16k spectators.

Gonna go see all Finland's games in the group stage. Bring on Wednesday & Holland :thup:

Any lookers?

Guest Heneage

Did Keown really just say that Phone Booth comment.

What was said?

Carlton Cole showed good close control and he said "Cole there, brings it under control in a phone booth." It was horribly tedious.

Did Keown really just say that Phone Booth comment.

What was said?

Carlton Cole showed good close control and he said "Cole there, brings it under control in a phone booth." It was horribly tedious.

:lol: It might catch on, im sure someone laughed at the oath in the 50's who suggested a player not being able to hit a barn door with a banjo  :lol:

Any lookers?

http://www.uefa.com/competitions/woco/teams/index.html