The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Harry comparing Spurs to Barcelona. With a straight (albeit twitching) face.

In what way exactly :lol:

http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/8823/earth1apollo17.gif

You mean? You mean? Don't say it! Pangea is reforming?

Guest Stephen927

Just seen the half time scores there. Burnley 1-0 up, wow. Fully expected Everton to bring them back down to earth though this giant killing isn't a new theme for Burnley and Owen Coyle.

Spurs are looking good so far, very strong squad and strength in depth. No shock to see Defoe in the form of his life while he's humping that Imogen off Big Brother.

Guest firetotheworks

Gullit on Duff: '..and you know his speed...'

The last time he watched him was obviously when he was playing for Chelsea then.

The last time he watched him was obviously when he was playing for Chelsea then.

Seriously, for all the shit your media talks, sometimes I honestly wonder if they ever actually watch our games.

Just seen the half time scores there. Burnley 1-0 up, wow. Fully expected Everton to bring them back down to earth though this giant killing isn't a new theme for Burnley and Owen Coyle.

Spurs are looking good so far, very strong squad and strength in depth. No shock to see Defoe in the form of his life while he's humping that Imogen off Big Brother.

Well when you have your best players injured, and a fucking useless right hand side then it makes it doubly difficult. Osman and Hibbert make a mockery to the talented players in the Championship etc who could probably do a better job.

I'll push the plates myself if Spurs keep this form up.

Well when you have your best players injured, and a f***ing useless right hand side then it makes it doubly difficult. Osman and Hibbert make a mockery to the talented players in the Championship etc who could probably do a better job.

Welcome to our world (part 2).

:lol: You wish your surname was Ameobi.

Guest Stephen927

Seriously, for all the s*** your media talks, sometimes I honestly wonder if they ever actually watch our games.

I don't think they do. Just look at Bassong and Enrique, neither have really got the credit they deserved playing for us, but now Bassong is at Spurs it's as though they've plucked him from nowhere, great find Harry! Sigh...

:lol: You wish your surname was Ameobi.

Modern times, man. There are ways that could happen nowadays. :smitten:

Well when you have your best players injured, and a f***ing useless right hand side then it makes it doubly difficult. Osman and Hibbert make a mockery to the talented players in the Championship etc who could probably do a better job.

Welcome to our world (part 2).

There'll be a whole volume of parts by the end of this match.

Seriously, for all the s*** your media talks, sometimes I honestly wonder if they ever actually watch our games.

I don't think they do. Just look at Bassong and Enrique, neither have really got the credit they deserved playing for us, but now Bassong is at Spurs it's as though they've plucked him from nowhere, great find Harry! Sigh...

Saw Bassong make the team of the week and I almost spit my tongue out.

Something along the lines of "We've modelled ourselves on Barcelona, fast attacking football with a good work ethic."  :crazy2:

Champions League success within a year then.  :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

Something along the lines of "We've modelled ourselves on Barcelona, fast attacking football with a good work ethic."  :crazy2:

Thats like Harry saying he models his looks on Harrison Ford, it means fuck all basically.

Guest firetotheworks

I feel a bit sorry for Felliani, he's constantly penalised for merely being much stronger than anyone he tussles with.