The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

"Trailing at impenetrable fortress Anfield"

Jesus Christ.

Martin Tyler: "Take note of this score. Liverpool 0 Aston Villa 2"

As if we're fucking Burton Albion. Christ, I fucking hate Sky and their big four wankfests.

Jesus Christ.

As if we're f***ing Burton Albion. Christ, I f***ing hate Sky and their big four wankfests.

I can't see Liverpool finishing top 4 this season anyway.

Jesus Christ.

As if we're fucking Burton Albion. Christ, I fucking hate Sky and their big four wankfests.

:lol:

Jesus Christ.

Yeah but you got beat off Wigan 2-0 and Man Utd beat Wigan 5-0 so if it stays like this then Man Utd are gonna beat Liverpool 7-0 at Anfield innit.

Absolutely loving this Liverpool/Aston Villa match for two reasons: 1) I fucking hate Liverpool more than any other team and 2) It's in HD here in the States.

Switched back to SD after they showed Rafa up close and the recently abused Torres.

Set up nicely for a Gerrard last minute winner then. :hmm:

No chance. They fluked through last season getting late goals but now they've been found out.

They'll be battling with Villa for the last Europa league spot. Spurs and City have overtaken them and they'll be the ones to drop out of the top 4.

They only lost two games last season and couldn't even win the league but have lost 2 of their first 3 already now by the looks of it.