The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

I have been round Nevada a couple times. They have a Barça supporter club, but not really my kind of crowd. I usually go to the House of Galicia in Queens (excellent food!) which show every La Liga and CL game back to back, with a bunch of Catalan and Spanish friends. There's NOTHING like spending the entire afternoon watching Spanish footie and eating tapas.

Never been to pier 40 though, will check some time.

Everton match not on the box this evening? Absolutely farcical k.o time.

uefa moved their match because liverpool are also playing at home thursday and they're uefas pets and the early kick off is because the match must be done before the champions league games start, which is utterly ridiculous imo. They'll struggle to get a decent crowd tonight with that kick off

Guest kingdawson

No Gallas, Almunia, Song or Eduardo tomorrow.

s***.

No Alumunia? you should be jumping for joy.

Edit: Forgot Fabianski is his replacement.

fuck fox soccer channel seriously. they're showing lyon vs real madrid at 3 then milan vs man u at 5. who the hell wants to see Madrid and lyon? The milan - man u match is what its all about tomorrow.

Gonna have to find alternate ways to watch it now.

It's live on my FS Florida channel so I would check whichever Fox Sports channel is your local one to see if it's on there.

fuck fox soccer channel seriously. they're showing lyon vs real madrid at 3 then milan vs man u at 5. who the hell wants to see Madrid and lyon? The milan - man u match is what its all about tomorrow.

It's live on my FS Florida channel so I would check whichever Fox Sports channel is your local one to see if it's on there.

I'm in NY and they're showing Lyon - Real on all of them(spanish, HD, and regular)

I liked it when it was on ESPN. They had better judgment on which game people wanted to watch. They also showed another live game on the Spanish ESPN.

I'm in NY and they're showing Lyon - Real on all of them(spanish, HD, and regular)

I liked it when it was on ESPN. They had better judgment on which game people wanted to watch. They also showed another live game on the Spanish ESPN.

I think ESPN still carries Champions League matches just not this round.