The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Burnley will get relegated on this showing.

Nar, you think?

Burnley, and Hull are at this moment in time the only team I can see keeping Sunderland up, Portsmouth don't need to even be mentioned.

It would seem obvious but there is alot of dross down there. Any number of teams could go.

Nar, you think?

Burnley, and Hull are at this moment in time the only team I can see keeping Sunderland up, Portsmouth don't need to even be mentioned.

It would seem obvious but there is alot of dross down there. Any number of teams could go.

Aye but I can see the likes of Bolton, Wigan, and Wolves picking up draws and points every so often, with Burnley and Hull I can't see that.

Also how many times do WBA want to pull the Bristol players in the box?

Nar, you think?

Aye but I can see the likes of Bolton, Wigan, and Wolves picking up draws and points every so often, with Burnley and Hull I can't see that.

Also how many times do WBA want to pull the Bristol players in the box?

That cheating cunt Olsson, should have been sent off again.

Guest guinness_fiend

How the f*** havn't we beaten both of these teams?

The same reason why United didn't beat Everton yesterday.  Every team has off days.