The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

He'll end up with 12 goals this season, baffling.

I really don't mind if he's performing now! He didn't do it while at Newcastle at all and we've got ourselves a good deal when he left! And one huge wage off the books

I like Defoe, he's becoming a very good goalscorer.

He is the Arsenal of strikers does brilliantly against s**** & usually f*** all against the big 4.

More a reflection of the team than the player.

That said, in the group stages and next 2 rounds of the WC, he's hardly likely to come up against anything near a Terry, Ferdinand or Vidic. It looks good for him.

He is the Arsenal of strikers does brilliantly against s**** & usually f*** all against the big 4.

That said, in the group stages and next 2 rounds of the WC, he's hardly likely to come up against anything near a Terry, Ferdinand or Vidic. It looks good for him.

Heskey can win headers though.

I am not convinced about him at the very top. I think that is the reason none of the big 4 took a punt on him. He has to be gutted when he links up with England & sees fellow X-WHU juniors all with Big 4 clubs bar him.