The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Only saw the last 10, I assume Inter are still the same cheating cunts they always have been? Tie looks nicely poised mind.

Milito got booked for a piss poor dive in the 1st half. Lucio went down easily a few times. General shirt swapping on corners/FKs. But not too bad on the whole.

Not having Conceicunt or whatever his name was anymore will have improved all that I guess.

Flavio Conceicao (of Portugal) with a Portugese ref & linesman. Cheats.

Was he not called Sergio? Wanker though.

Guest Heneage

Only saw the last 10, I assume Inter are still the same cheating c***s they always have been? Tie looks nicely poised mind.

Milito got booked for a piss poor dive in the 1st half. Lucio went down easily a few times. General shirt swapping on corners/FKs. But not too bad on the whole.

Not having Conceicunt or whatever his name was anymore will have improved all that I guess.

Flavio Conceicao (of Portugal) with a Portugese ref & linesman. Cheats.

Was he not called Sergio? w***** though.

Is correct. Flavio is the Brazilian midfielder, Sergio is the Portuguese winger you were referring too.

Came out of our match tonight thinking we were playing the Ollbeeyun in the next round, got into the car to hear Reading were winning. Disappointed not to get the chance to beat the Tesco bags, but I'm ever more convinced this is our year in the FA Cup.

Everything seems to be going for us.

Came out of our match tonight thinking we were playing the Ollbeeyun in the next round, got into the car to hear Reading were winning. Disappointed not to get the chance to beat the Tesco bags, but I'm ever more convinced this is our year in the FA Cup.

And there's no doubt you can beat Chelsea if you play well. As has been apparent in your run, decisions seem to be going your way so I wouldn't be surprised at all if you go all the way. Wouldn't be surprised if you need a replay vs Reading like.

And good luck to Villa.  Woud love them to win the FA Cup.  :thup:

Oh and in the spirit of comments here about Given, where are YOUR trophies, Barry you fat arsed, 10 games a season money grabbing CUNT? :colo:

careful, you may get told to get over it.

In which case, replace Barry with Lescott.

Oh and in the spirit of comments here about Given, where are YOUR trophies, Barry you fat arsed, 10 games a season money grabbing CUNT? :colo:

:lol:

And there's no doubt you can beat Chelsea if you play well. As has been apparent in your run, decisions seem to be going your way so I wouldn't be surprised at all if you go all the way. Wouldn't be surprised if you need a replay vs Reading like.

When Petrov pulled us out of the shit against Palace in the closing minutes of the first match, my mate said to me "that's the moment we won the cup" (jokingly). I wonder, though......

What I'm most pleased about is we're actually playing quite well at the moment, unbeaten in 12 now. The major, major thing, though, is that the other draws in the Cup have gone so nicely for us.

Even tonight, Reading beating Albion and taking the local derby distortion factor out of it. It is all very fortuitous.

It almost makes up for the bad luck of drawing Man United in the 3rd round of the cup 6 times in 9 years or whatever it was.

Oh and in the spirit of comments here about Given, where are YOUR trophies, Barry you fat arsed, 10 games a season money grabbing c***? :colo:

It would be beyond funny if you went on to win the thing.

There's always CL football though, which he might achieve this season (but so could you).

I'm watching the replay of the USA-El Salvador friendly. A little bored.

Don't bother. Saw a bit of it & was shit.

I'm 78 mins through. It's fair to say I'm not exactly shaking in my boots with regards to this US side.

well they won 2-1, scoring the winning goal in the 92nd minute. They battered El Salvador but looked like a team full of blind Sholas infront of goal. This team included a lot of players vying for the fringe spots on the US World Cup 'roster' though, so wasn't exactly their best team. Basically, they're shite.

Oh and in the spirit of comments here about Given, where are YOUR trophies, Barry you fat arsed, 10 games a season money grabbing c***? :colo:

:thup:

well they won 2-1, scoring the winning goal in the 92nd minute. They battered El Salvador but looked like a team full of blind Sholas infront of goal. This team included a lot of players vying for the fringe spots on the US World Cup 'roster' though, so wasn't exactly their best team. Basically, they're shite.

Was actually at this match and yeah there were some glorious missed chances.  They almost passed themselves out of that winning goal too.  They were all very hesitant to pull the trigger (but then again when they did it was shit anyway).