The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

they say Shawcross cried when he left the field?

Yeah, he looked gutted.

The thing is, the Martin Taylor thing was pretty straightforward, studs up and straight down onto the shin. This just looks like he tried to kick the ball, and Ramsey nipped it away, and as a result he kicked Ramsey. One foot and the instep.

Shawcross was devestated by it, unfortunatly now he's always oing to have that to his name even if it wasn't a bad tackle, unlucky on both players to be fair.

He'll probably become a hate figure amonst some Arsenal fans, it was just shit luck and his reaction goes to show how unintentional it was.

Twitter is going mad with people saying they will not watch MOTD tonight, surely if MOTD show it, they will give a warning first.

They'll just do the same as Sky. Show it as it happened but no replays.

Guest Heneage

Must be very draining for Wenger and all the Arsenal staff to have to go through all this again :(

Eduardo has come back so fingers crossed Ramsey can to.

I debate if Eduardo actually came back though, he seems different.

Fabregas with the penalty. scores.

Must be very draining for Wenger and all the Arsenal staff to have to go through all this again :(

From what i've seen Eduardo looks about 75% of the player he was before. Real shame as he was quality.

Guest firetotheworks

It's crazy how stuff like that turns your stomach, in theory it shouldn't, but I suppose it's just a visceral reaction isn't it.

From what i've seen Eduardo looks about 75% of the player he was before. Real shame as he was quality.

Looked like he bottled that chance before.

Aye, he was on fire the season he got that injury iirc, never looked the same since.