The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Come on Arsenal. I don't like them as a club but Wenger stands for everything good about football while Stoke sicken me to the core.

Why  :weep: If they didn't play the way the do they would have no chance of staying in the premier league. I don't mind them, they have the best fans by far in the league.

I think today's game summed up pretty well why they sicken me to the core. On their own ground they had 10 men behind the ball, all of them hulking brutes with limited ability other than to tackle hard and hump the ball long. Does it surprise me that one of their gangling neanderthals broke the leg of a player who he's not fit to share a pitch with? No. It's probably the limit of his capabilities.

fuck off man. It was a freak accident, no more. The leg-break was completely irrelevant of how Stoke play.

Come on Arsenal. I don't like them as a club but Wenger stands for everything good about football while Stoke sicken me to the core.

Why  :weep: If they didn't play the way the do they would have no chance of staying in the premier league. I don't mind them, they have the best fans by far in the league.

I think today's game summed up pretty well why they sicken me to the core. On their own ground they had 10 men behind the ball, all of them hulking brutes with limited ability other than to tackle hard and hump the ball long. Does it surprise me that one of their gangling neanderthals broke the leg of a player who he's not fit to share a pitch with? No. It's probably the limit of his capabilities.

Have you ever seen Shawcross play btw? Or are you just being ignorant as per usual?

Also what was your opinion when we kicked the shit out of Arsenal at home when Nobby scored? Seeing as we blatantly went out with no intention of playing football whatsoever. But to just intimidate Arsenal.

I can understand it as a tactic to get a result but long term I'd hate to become a team that played that way. I don't have a problem with us playing that way now, but if we didn't try and progress when we reached the premier I'd not be happy with Hughton. As for Shawcross I haven't seen him play, I just get really pissed off when I see genuinely talented young players like Ramsay and Eduardo get their leg snapped in half playing against teams like Stoke or Birmingham.

Have you ever seen Shawcross play btw? Or are you just being ignorant as per usual?

Also what was your opinion when we kicked the shit out of Arsenal at home when Nobby scored? Seeing as we blatantly went out with no intention of playing football whatsoever. But to just intimidate Arsenal.

I can understand it as a tactic to get a result but long term I'd hate to become a team that played that way. I don't have a problem with us playing that way now, but if we didn't try and progress when we reached the premier I'd not be happy with Hughton. As for Shawcross I haven't seen him play, I just get really pissed off when I see genuinely talented young players like Ramsay and Eduardo get their leg snapped in half playing against teams like Stoke or Birmingham.

:lol: Priceless.

:lol: Priceless.

Missing the point just a bit though.

Kerrirson scores his first European goal for Fiorentina. Any thoughts on him VI?

I don't know... Guardiola doesn't seem to rate him and was signed at his back (a bit of a shady business). He's at Fiore for this season and the next, and there's even a buy clause attached to it. Doesn't seem he'll ever put the Barça shirt (well, he did for a photo-op when he signed).

On another matter, we are creating a billion chances against Málaga and not converting one  :rant:

Its frustrating. I need at least 3 goals here to win a bet and magically, everything seems to be missing the goal.

Get in there  ;D :celb:    beautiful goal as well