The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

i heard durham say liverpool are everyones second team, where the fuck did he get that idea? :celb: go lille

Second team in that every time I watch them play, I want them to finish with the second most goals in that game.

Guest kingdawson

i heard durham say liverpool are everyones second team, where the f*** did he get that idea? :celb: go lille

Second team in that every time I watch them play, I want them to finish with the second most goals in that game.

:lol:

Absolutely nee way that Lukaku is just 16.

He looks around 16 to me, just he's physically massive. Plus he was born in Belgium so doubt he could forge documents and actually get away with it.

Aye, it's not like he's from Nigeria

:fishing:

Lille are a very good side this season and Hazard is one of the best young players in France. They will be a tough team for anyone to knock out.

He looks around 16 to me, just he's physically massive. Plus he was born in Belgium so doubt he could forge documents and actually get away with it.

Lille are a very good side this season and Hazard is one of the best young players in France. They will be a tough team for anyone to knock out.

The little, stocky bald fella in midfield has been fantastic.

Guest kingdawson

The little, stocky bald fella in midfield has been fantastic.

Speaking of Bald....i'm gonna get a 0 all over tomorrow, can't wait :frantic: