The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

I get "Technical fault with this channel" quite a bit with Sky, have to switch it off at the plug before turning it back on, otherwise there's a constant screeching noise in the background.

I get "Technical fault with this channel" quite a bit with Sky, have to switch it off at the plug before turning it back on, otherwise there's a constant screeching noise in the background.

your lass complaining ?

how the hell did shrewbury and rochdale get away with both wearing blue? even the shorts were. crazyness

i think 2nd strips should be done away with. if teams wear identical strips then so be it. as kids we all had different tops one yet never passed to someone out of confusing tops.

how the hell did shrewbury and rochdale get away with both wearing blue? even the shorts were. crazyness

i think 2nd strips should be done away with. if teams wear identical strips then so be it. as kids we all had different tops one yet never passed to someone out of confusing tops.

away team should just bring 11 yellow bibs.

Unless they're playing Norwich obviously.

Nice play to the guys who have decided to con thousands of Man Utd fans by selling them scarf's and hats, kind of ironic that they are protesting about 1 set of people ripping them (and their club) off by being ripped off by another bunch of people.

Would be interesting to see where Man Utd would be this season without Rooney. Not only his goals but also his workrate are so important to them.

Great work rate, he passed the ball to the other side of the pitch for the build up to the 3rd goal, and by the time the cross came in he was within the box, running about a querter of the lenth of the pitch.

Class header that.

Best I've seen for a while. Sorry, but I confess I want City to lose more than Sunderland. Pitch looks to be cutting up - has it been raining over there?

Oh, and what's with the Arsenal "gritting it out" love-in? Two away games against pretty dodgy teams who were down to 10 men relatively early sandwiching a home game against Burnley? Oh, well done.