The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Guest kingdawson

I feel like I'm watching the two most annoying teams in the world.

Liverpool - Spurs on tonight?

At least we play to win.

Is it just me hopeing for a Chelsea win tonight?, not that I like them, it's just I'd rather and English team wins the Champions League, and having as may as we can in the next round will increase the chances aswell. I'm also hopeing Barca go out (because their the only team I can see realisiticly beating the English teams) despite them being the Spanish team I look out for.

Guest palnese

I feel like I'm watching the two most annoying teams in the world.

Liverpool - Spurs Stoke on tonight?

At least we play to win.

True

Is it just me hopeing for a Chelsea win tonight?, not that I like them, it's just I'd rather and English team wins the Champions League, and having as may as we can in the next round will increase the chances aswell. I'm also hopeing Barca go out (because their the only team I can see realisiticly beating the English teams) despite them being the Spanish team I look out for.

Only English team I'd not mind win the CL would be Arsenal. The English domination in the last rounds of the CL is not good for the rest of Europe.

I'm sort of anti-English teams in the Champions League, solely because there's always so many left, which creates a higher chance of domestic ties, which I hate.  Also, I'm afraid the English teams are going to monopolize Europe if they get too good.

pity for chelsea that the HT came. drogba is playing very well but he's been reduced to a creative role from deep when they need him to be on the end of chances. malouda has done well with his tricky runs but sometimes there's a lack of options ahead of him.

also think terry has been poor and can see his lack of sharpness giving a goal away. very finely poised now.

Guest Brummiemag

A typical cynical, cheating performance from a team managed by Mourinho. He hasn't changed.  For the first time in ages I actually want Chelsea to win a game

A typical cynical, cheating performance from a team managed by Mourinho. He hasn't changed.  For the first time in ages I actually want Chelsea to win a game

Ain't seen anything yet Brummiemag.

Guest Geordiesned

That replay they just showed was unbelievable. 3 Chelsea players being fouled from the same corner!

I would like Chelsea to go out, to be honest. Bit bored of English teams dominating the later stages.

That replay they just showed was unbelievable. 3 Chelsea players being fouled from the same corner!

Been the same for years though hasn't it? And to be fair, it probably happens in the other box too.

...and it'll keep on happening until the refs grow a collective set of bollocks and start giving pens on a regular basis. No change is needed to the rules, just be brave enough to enforce the current ones.