The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Aston Villa has a great coach with a lot of money on his hands who refuse to use it.

I mean he spend money, but on the wrong places.

Villa needs some world class players imo, they got good players don't get me wrong, but not world class players.

He always spends them on wingers, they have some great wingers, but the rest of the squad isn't up to the standard.

Aston Villa has a great coach with a lot of money on his hands who refuse to use it.

I mean he spend money, but on the wrong places.

Villa needs some world class players imo, they got good players don't get me wrong, but not world class players.

What side outside the top 4 has world class players though? Maybe City now, with Tévez, but other than that...

And regarding us, we have been this shit since January, but so far Messi has bailed us out. We'll see how this one ends.

I see the Pompey V Chelsea game is on Sky channel 912

That will never work, must people on here have that as a favorite channel and watch it all the time (including now) in anyway.

Got a work mate with it few weeks back when he sent me a message on Facebook asking if the game is on the box, he then whacked it on in front of his wife & kids :pow:

What are SSN on about?, all night whenever WBA have been mentioned they have said they are keeping the pressure on us, fuck off they will be keeping the gap that they have had since the weekend and have played a game more then us.

Guest Stephen927

What are SSN on about?, all night whenever WBA have been mentioned they have said they are keeping the pressure on us, f*** off they will be keeping the gap that they have had since the weekend and have played a game more then us.

They are keeping the pressure on by maintaining the same gap, waiting for us to make a mistake...

What are SSN on about?, all night whenever WBA have been mentioned they have said they are keeping the pressure on us, fuck off they will be keeping the gap that they have had since the weekend and have played a game more then us.

Than us.

Well they will be keeping the pressure on if they win. Breathing down our necks and all that.

What are SSN on about?, all night whenever WBA have been mentioned they have said they are keeping the pressure on us, f*** off they will be keeping the gap that they have had since the weekend and have played a game more then us.

They are keeping the pressure on by maintaining the same gap, waiting for us to make a mistake...

I know, it was the same last night though with Forest, every time they mentioned Forest they added that they were keeping the pressure on us, fuck right off, they are/were 5 points closer to WBA then us for an automatic spot.