The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

I'd happily see West Ham go down, but I'd prefer one the s*** fanless clubs to go down.

nah i like it when the likes of watford,swindon,barnsley come up. even better if they hang round for a season or two. nowt worse than the same faces there all the time. even us going down was probably good for the game, certainly good for the championship.

never get ppl saying green for england no1, on form this season joe hart no doubt

Joe Hart has to be the number one choice, I also like Ben Foster but he needs to move away from Man Utd if he is to get games. To be fair so does Hart, it will be no good being on the bench next season and if I was him I would activate that buy out your contract clause since Man City won't let him leave.

if capello picks gerrard, heskey and green!  then him saying picking players in form is bull crap!

Terry as well.

Form wise that would have Dawson starting. Gerrard and Green I could forgive him playing but not Heskey.

That's how it's pronounced, non?

Every time I hear Villa fans at work talk about him its Del-fou-nes-o

It is Delfonso. I've never heard anyone pronounce it any other way. His nickname is Fonz, which suggests the same.

I didn't watch MOTD tonight. I spent the time doing something more pleasurable.

Fastening my cock to the wall with a nail gun.