The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Guest Stephen927

And suddenly, Barca look shaken. Get that ball out to the right as often as possible, let Walcott take on Maxwell. That is where they will get back into this game.

Just thought I'd come in here and say that I couldn't f***ing care less about the Arsenal-Barca wankfest :)

Both sides can f*** right off  :snod:

Aye, f*** them and their intricate passing football and skilful players. Who wants to watch that rubbish?

Too f***ing right. I'd rather watch a team full of Nicky Butt clones facing a team of Kevin Nolans.

So long as they play for the team I support  :aww:

Guest Stephen927

Where are all the Zlatan boo boys now?  :lol:

He scored 2 goals against Arsenal while they were playing a midfielder in defence.

Barcelona, whenever ive seen them play, dont half strike me as a side that's most vunerable on the break. Concede the battle for possesion, soak up the pressure and attempt to hit them with pace on the counter attack the arse might have a bit of luck. Easier said than done like  :lol:

Guest Stephen927

Here comes Henry..

Pretty underwhelming welcome given that Tyledsley was suggesting the walls of the emirates were going to be shaken to the ground.

:lol: ITV overrate every little thing everytime they show football to make it seem special.