Italian Serie A - 09/10

LucaAltieri

:razz: i was trying to wind you up Kez but your love for me ruined it all  O0

Think Serie A will be very competitive this year, Genoa, Juve, Inter, Sampdoria is all looking good.

Bollocks, I rather watch Dave and Nixon, getting it on covered in oil.  Serie A is crap.

This mattis fella is going to shyte a f*cking canary when he reads what you've just posted.   O0

How did you feel about Lazios goal that was disallowed on Saturday Kez?

I went from s*** to laughing at them as they surronded the ref, like he was going to change his mind. :lol:

A very scrappy win but as we have said about us against Cardiff it's the sign of a top team, a poor victory.

or rather, the sign of Luciano Moggi's crooked nose back in Italian football.. enjoy..

:razz: i was trying to wind you up Kez but your love for me ruined it all  O0

Think Serie A will be very competitive this year, Genoa, Juve, Inter, Sampdoria is all looking good.

Bollocks, I rather watch Dave and Nixon, getting it on covered in oil.  Serie A is crap.

Don't get this whole attitude some English folks have where they can't comment on Serie A, La Liga, Lige 1, etc. without stating how the league is rubbish and not as good as the Premiership. You even here broadcasters in the middle of matches saying why they think the Premiership is the best league in the world. It's like they're trying to validate themselves or compensate for something. Seems to be unique to the English league and it is a weird complex.

It seems to routinely come from those who haven't watched a game despite claiming otherwise. Why they feel the need to come in here and tell us it's shit is still beyond me. ???

The Italian league is shit though.. No need to twist it, the last several seasons were marked by the corruption scandal, subsequently the killed cop and Inter's gifted titles. Football is in the background for now and chances are it'll remain there for a while as referees are strangely back on Juve's side

The Italian league is s*** though.. No need to twist it, the last several seasons were marked by the corruption scandal, subsequently the killed cop and Inter's gifted titles. Football is in the background for now and chances are it'll remain there for a while as referees are strangely back on Juve's side

That's crazy. You speak as if the premier league is some golden child with no problems. Despite the boredom of it's top four, the teams outside the top 4 hardly impressing in Europe, fan violence at the likes of west ham mill wall and the scenes at Man City on saturday. Serie A is ruined by those things if you let it be, if you watch the games purely for that, and look at the new players coming into the league like Diego and Eto'o it is just as good as any of the top league's in Europe too many mention the scandal and then pass it off as a shit league, in a week when Le Tissier admitted to a betting scam, what's not to say the Premier League isn't being fixed now? People have said for years Man United 'have the luck'.

WHat do you make of the attendances of Serie A Kezman?

They aren't great there's no denying that. But a lot of the family crowd that are missing are scared off by the idiot groups like Lazio ULTRAS. It's sad, and does the game no good whatsoever. I think in a world that's a lot more dangerous in general a Dad won't see the need to risk his families life by going to a game when he can watch it on Sky Italia.

They aren't great there's no denying that. But a lot of the family crowd that are missing are scared off by the idiot groups like Lazio ULTRAS. It's sad, and does the game no good whatsoever. I think in a world that's a lot more dangerous in general a Dad won't see the need to risk his families life by going to a game when he can watch it on Sky Italia.

family crowd :lol:

Have you ever been to a game in Italy? There's no such thing there. You don't bring your babies, wife and granny , they have no business there anyway.

The real problem is the clubs that have 27 titles and 20 of them are bought by the Agnelli family.

Worth a listen if you're a deluded Juve fan.. http://www.repubblica.it/speciale/2007/dossier_intercettazioni/index.html

family crowd :lol:

Have you ever been to a game in Italy? There's no such thing there. You don't bring your babies, wife and granny , they have no business there anyway.

The real problem is the clubs that have 27 titles and 20 of them are bought by the Agnelli family.

Worth a listen if you're a deluded Juve fan.. http://www.repubblica.it/speciale/2007/dossier_intercettazioni/index.html

I  understand English is not your first language, but please re-read, I just said those are missing, concurring what you said, they aren't at the ground like in England, where once they were they are no longer.

Guest foreverer

Do you get many away fans in Italy? Sure I've read before it doesn't really happen in Spain, is it just an English thing to take fans all round the country?

Yes there is a decent amount of away fans in Italy, but a lot of away fans are banned also  :sadnod:.

Milan doesn't seem to have had a particularly brilliant start of the season... does Ronaldinho show any hint that he might recapture his old form? It was such a pity to let his talent go to waste.

He was benched for the match against l'OM after a poor performance in Serie A and I heard he was dropped completely for the weekend.

Bollocks I forgot that was on, would have beat watching Man U.

Hmm good solid home win there, Lavezzi scored which Napoli will like, the pressure put on that boy was horrendous. :lol: