Italian Serie A - 09/10

LucaAltieri

Guest Heneage

I bet on Samp when it was 9/1 :celb:

Who cares?

Me :(

Me too Jonny I love you.  :aww:

As for Mexes crying, tis nice to see passion, shame Inter will win it again.

Eat that Junkhead, yeah you like that don't you

I hope they take all of Inter's bought titles and shove em up your cunt (in public) and then let you choke to death on SUPERMARIO's monster cock.. you depraved bastard

Milan getting rid of Leonardo

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2010/apr/29/leonardo-milan-exit-berlusconi

Wonder if the new man will finally buy some players that don't have a bus pass.

Crazy but I think the reason for this is that he is going to take over the national side after the World Cup.

He's done an excellent job if you look at his squad. Ancelotti wouldn't have done that well had he been without Kaka and Pato.

Crazy but I think the reason for this is that he is going to take over the national side after the World Cup.

He's done an excellent job if you look at his squad. Ancelotti wouldn't have done that well had he been without Kaka and Pato.

Dunga leaving is he?

He's done ok at Milan if they get in the Champs Lge but whoever goes in there next has a monumental job on their hands as they need a new team give or take a couple of players. Leonardo obviously not thought to be up to doing that job.

Can someone please give a comprehensive report on Diego of Juventus ?

I thought he would tear the league down - but I haven't heard much of him ?

http://www.goal.com/en/news/1717/editorial/2010/04/13/1876306/goalcom-special-10-worst-serie-a-transfers-2009-10

Not doing too well according to this at least

See, toon old boy Onyewu made it onto the list, a baffling signing.

4) Oguchi Onyewu (Milan) - Having racked up nearly 140 games in eight years with Standard Liege, the huge American clinched a surprise move to Milan on a three-year deal. There was less surprise when ‘Gooch’ didn’t get a sniff of the first team to begin with amid rumours over his fitness. When he finally got a look-in, playing the last half-hour of Zurich’s legendary Champions League win at San Siro, it was to be his last act of the season. Knee surgery followed for a man who many Rossoneri fans are quick to forget even exists.

Dunga leaving is he?

He's done ok at Milan if they get in the Champs Lge but whoever goes in there next has a monumental job on their hands as they need a new team give or take a couple of players. Leonardo obviously not thought to be up to doing that job.

Well I expect Dunga to win the World Cup and leave on a high like all other managers have done. Whatever happens i doubt Dunga will stay on. In Brazil a manager usually doesn't stay longer than over a World Cup.

And Leonardo would do a great job in the national side.

And Leonardo has done an excellent job. Tell me, do you sincerely believe Ancelotti would do better with that team? I mean when he had a healthy Pato, Nesta and a Kaka in the team he didn't manage to get closeer than what Leonardo has done. Pirlo, Gattuso, Ambrosini, are all past theirs, though Ambrosini has been better than what i though he would be.

Dunga leaving is he?

Well I expect Dunga to win the World Cup and leave on a high like all other managers have done. Whatever happens i doubt Dunga will stay on. In Brazil a manager usually doesn't stay longer than over a World Cup.

And Leonardo has done an excellent job. Tell me, do you sincerely believe Ancelotti would do better with that team? I mean when he had a healthy Pato, Nesta and a Kaka in the team he didn't manage to get closeer than what Leonardo has done. Pirlo, Gattuso, Ambrosini, are all past theirs, though Ambrosini has been better than what i though he would be.

Dida (36)

Inzaghi (36)

Seedorf (34)

Nesta (34)

Beckham (34)

Zambrotta (33)

Oddo (33)

Gattuso (32)

Kaladze (32)

Ambrosini (32)

Pirlo (30)

Ronaldinho (30)

Amazing ain't it?

Dunga leaving is he?

Not at all but Leonardo didn't try and change much, he only added a couple of players, maybe that was to be his overall downfall - sticking with what Milan had.

Interesting times ahead at Milan.

Ridman, don't forget about Favalli would is pushing 40 n all. Ridiculous.

The question is where would he get the money from? Leonardo didn't get money to sign players. I mean i sincerely doubt he decided to only sign Beckham, Oguchi and Mancini to his team?

Where did all that money from Kaka go?

Seriously, Leonardo did a great job this season and the only problem was they started the season very badly. But that team woudl never be able to compete at a high level for 38 games, old like they are.

Guest Heneage

Meh Lazio were always gonna puss out of this. Coupled with Inters just better players I knew it would end with a win for you guys. Expect a third quite quick. Howcome you havent played Arnutovic Mattis?

Waste of season?

He's been injured for the most of the time?

All of this has been part of the deal all the time.

Even when he wasn't injured he's never played man, and probably wont do if he stays at Inter. He needs to be playing some football.