West Brom 1 - 1 Newcastle United - 08/08/09 - post match reaction from page 34

Dave

leave jonas alone, he done one bad pass,  as for taylor and enrique  :dowie:

Taylor and Enrique are shit.

Jonas just can't be fucked.

As for this "one bad pass" ... have you seen his final ball today? How many times has he picked out a yellow shit? Can't be more than 1 or 2 if we're being generous.

Duff on to the left, Jonas off for LuaLua. Give someone with a bit of spine a try.  :thup:

Duff has done nothing.

Bar set up their goal of course.

Geremi in midfield? Madness. He can pass alright, but he can't run for shit with his 50 year old legs.

Which is why we field a midfielder like Nolan, who can't pass and has the stamina and mobility of a chain smoking pensioner.

leave jonas alone, he done one bad pass,  as for taylor and enrique   :dowie:

Taylor and Enrique are shit.

Jonas just can't be fucked.

As for this "one bad pass" ... have you seen his final ball today? How many times has he picked out a yellow shit? Can't be more than 1 or 2 if we're being generous.

Duff on to the left, Jonas off for LuaLua. Give someone with a bit of spine a try.  :thup:

yeah but its only so long he can twist, turn and hold onto the ball,  everytime Jonas dribble the ball near the box, the rest of the team are always 20 yards behind him,  Jonas is just too quick too good for our team.

We can still win this. We've been the better team this half. Just need Ameobi to f***ing spontaneously combust or something. Get Joey b****** on and the Power Ranger. It's there for the f***ing taking.

You surely dont expect anyleadership or inspiration from the bench do yer?

Not really. I'm just mentally ill. :(

I've said it before; we'll sacrifice shit loads of points with this goalie. Like him, but he's nowhere near good enough.

We've been alright aside from the last ten minutes, but it's hardly likely we're going to score many with this partnership.

That'll probably be it now but i'd hope we can squeeze an equaliser out of somewhere.

We don't have anyone who can produce a little bit of magic to open things up. Either Barton or Lua Lua needs to come on.

Nolan just looks like he's running through treacle.

Very nervy, indecisive defending, as usual. Despite our possession, they've always looked more likely to actually score.

Aye lads lets all kill Jonas cos of one shite pass.

One of the two players who actually has done anything going forward.

Carroll being the other.

To think you were one of those who gave the most stick about Milner having no end product  :facepalm:

Jonas has been fucking awful man! He gets the ball, runs then loses it. There is no point in having pace if thats all you do. If it wasn't for the fact I don't think anyone could do anything with it I would want us to bypass him.

Jonas was looking for someone to pass to and got frustrated that's all...

Duff has agin flattered to deceive.

Ryan taylor is getting bummed in the face quite regurlarly.

Ameobi needs shot as always and I am being pleasantly surprised by carrol!!

P.S. Goal was scrappy and typical bad luck of ours... we should shat on this lot TBH